In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

FBI director says domestic terrorism cases have soared to 2,000 in recent months

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Watch how they start clamping down very soon and ask for a mandate from the people.

serf

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/FBI-director-says-domestic-terrorism-cases-have-15993309.php

( Double speak below)

In federal law enforcement circles, some have argued that the events of Jan. 6 represent a drastic failure of security and intelligence-gathering, while others have maintained that "***it was not an intelligence failure as much as failure to act on the intelligence they had.****

Sen. Richard Durbin, D-Ill., the Judiciary Committee chairman, pressed Wray on how the bureau shared a situational information report, prepared by the FBI's Norfolk, Va., field office a day before the riot, which warned of specific appeals for violence - including a call for "war" at the Capitol. The District of Columbia police chief and the former Capitol Police chief acknowledged last week that their agencies had received the warning, but they suggested the FBI should have more aggressively sounded the alarm.

"I would certainly think that something as violent as an insurrection at the Capitol would warrant a phone call or something," District Police Chief Robert Contee III told lawmakers.

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

A certain segment of our population can smash windows, burn down businesses and hold cities hostage for months with their violence and it is called protesting. Another segment can be caught speeding or jaywalking and it will probably be called terrorism. I'll let you figure out who comprises those segments. Bob

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

The more likely scenario, is that most everything has remained the same - with the exception that the Left is now singling out Conservative White Republicans.

You know, "White Supremacist's involved in Subversive Behavior."

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,459 ✭✭✭✭

There has been a politically motivated re-definition of domestic terrorism.

Advocating for an aggressive protection of voting standards and Constitutional adherence has become part of the new definition.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Be a cold day in Hell when the 3 branches of the government will adhere to the Constitution and it's meaning. You can start in 1913 when they formed up The Federal Reserve act with a central bank & sold it off to world banker cartels who now wish to crush bitcoin for who or won't play in their monopoly games.

serf

Federal Reserve is to return to twist program to squeeze out of increasing interest rates to keep the charlatan money game. going.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/01/fed-policy-changes-could-be-coming-in-response-to-bond-market-turmoil-economists-say.html

While the Federal Reserve may not raise its benchmark interest rate for years, there are growing expectations it may tweak policy soon to address some of the recent tumults in the bond market.

The moves could happen as soon as the upcoming March 16-17 Federal Open Market Committee meeting, according to investors and economists who are watching recent action closely and expect the central bank to address some distortions that have occurred.

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Amazing, what is a domestic terrorist? With the exception of some yahoos, most on January 6th might be called Patriotic Rebels. I am afraid the events of Jan. 6th could be the tip of the spear. Lets face it folks are fed up with what is happening at the ballot box and the double standard Conservatives face. Attack on Jan 6th verses two billion in damages in the summer in Portland, NYC, Baltimore etc. Some in Congress have even named us prior service guys as Domestic Terrorist. Train us to fight America's enemies and then throw us under the bus. Now CNN (especially) FBI, Congress and others calling Oath Keepers Domestic Terrorist. I met some of these Oath Keepers when we were demonstrating against the TYRANT Andrew Cuomo in Albany and The NY Safe Act of 2013. I found them to be Patriotic Americans and far removed from being Domestic Terrorist at that time.-----Ray

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

the way I feel about it any one from now on that does march to there drum ( demarats and left ) fall in line no feedback drink the Kool-Aid be good sheeple if not your a domestic terrorist

I was not around in the 1930's early 1940's in Germany, but from what little I know and have learned it sure seems familiar to current theme taking hold here .

its becoming your either with us or against us (enemy to be wiped out ) no middle ground

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Wherever they get these statistics is a pathway for gun control

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭

No surprise at all considering the FBI is now a Political Action Committee rather than an enforcer of laws.

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,275 ******

A one party sided political action committee. There, I fixed it for you chief.

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

The FBI is a BS outfit with no credibility IMO.

RLTW

Ole J. Edgar would be out looking for a new dress if he were alive today! 😆

As far as I am concerned the FBI is a domestic terrorist organization after what they did to a duly elected President.

RLTW

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Some people still think Voting Matters... They are Entrenched..and getting them out will be nearly impossible...

Never forget.

RLTW

The numbers have only gone up because the definition of domestic terror has changed dramatically.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

if your against or speak out on the demorats and especially a gun owner your a domestic terrorist . ( of course if your group is paid or supported by the left like BLM and the alphabet groups as examples you just protesters )

is the new standard

as for us the left is just waiting on the older generations to die off like the dinosaurs they have been brain washing kids for 20 or 30 years now

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Yahoo reported they are wanting to change the name of the Hoover building.

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele

They should change the name of the building to The Osama Bin Laden Memorial building.

As far as I am concerned the FBI has done more to divide and hurt this country that AQ ever did.

RLTW

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I would agree, that the FBI has lost about all credibility for the common Man. They have taken a pretty constant downward path for quite a few years now.

I also remember Waco and Ruby Ridge. The FBI are not your friend.

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭

I would agree and remember Waco and Ruby Ridge also.

All they had to do was arrest David when he went for his bike ride in town. They asked Gen. Boykin what gas to use and he replied "I don't have a dog in this fight"

Ruby Ridge makes me sick to my stomach because of my close association to West Point. Spence got sniper on stand and grilled him on Rules of Engagement. Government paid off but never admitted responsibility. Sick, Sick, Sick ------------------------------Ray

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Serf, if 1/10th of one percent of the doomsday stuff you post had (or will) became reality the entire world would be dead and the survivors in shackles.

Life is too short to worry about every boogeyman hiding in the closet, it is plumb full already.

There is little knowing or worrying about all of this "stuff" can do to improve what little time we all share on this mortal earth.

Relax, it is what it is; WORLD domination, dollars not worth Charmin, Congress running a Ponzi Scheme and national debt out of control; it does not matter. What does matter is how YOU react to it.

Me? I refuse to participate in the madness we face. The Elite will do what they will do, I will decide to adhere to it or say F/U, I will not comply and die with a clear conscience.

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

News flash!!! Soon every one who owns anything more "weaponish" than a common carpenter's hammer is going to become a potential terrorist.