In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

‘Freedom Bracelet’ Tracking Device Launched?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

What to beat a 2 week quarantine for The Wuhan virus because you travel? Well just wear a GPS bracelet and you get a free pass in Israel. Do you think this will happen here soon?

serf

https://nworeport.me/2021/03/02/freedom-bracelet-tracking-device-launched-as-alternative-to-quarantine/

So, the choices are be locked up for two weeks in a military-administered quarantine hotel, or take the tracking bracelet.

It doesn’t really sound like ‘freedom’.

The development comes at the same time as a court ruling demanding that the country’s domestic spy agency the Shin Bet must back off Covid-19 contact-tracing surveillance.

Israel is also operating a two tier society where those who have been vaccinated have a ‘green pass’ to go where they want, and those who haven’t must stay under lockdown.

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭

Well, it isn't exactly a free pass. My understanding is that it lets travelers quarantine at home. If your bracelet gets out of range of the home transmitter, it alerts the government health police and you then have to spend your quarantine in military custody. I guess if I have to quarantine, I would rather be at home but a prison is still a prison no matter the decor. Voluntary quarantine by responsible people is O.K. but forced quarantine is another kettle of fish. Bob

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

Reminds me of similar devices used for repeat sex offenders and other felons; proved useless as ---- on a boar hog.

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,350 ******

I consider "smart phones" to be tracking devises and the sheeple even pay to have them!!

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

I doubt you can remove the device from your body like you can a cell phone. The governments are just training the public sheple to accept confinement under public safety Laws to make case law for future pandemics with mandatory lock downs.

Mostly old people and other people with low immune defensive succumb to The Wuhan virus. I think it will be around for a long time just like the flu. Fear is a powerful motivator and Biology agents makes/gives governments a great tool to remove boundaries to control the masses.

serf

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/

Front the analysis of death cases, it emerged that the demographic profile was mainly male, accounting for 2/3, females accounting for 1/3, and is mainly elderly, more than 80% are elderly over 60 years old, and more than 75% had underlying diseases present such as cardiovascular and cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and, in some cases, tumor.

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,348 ******
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭

Freedom Shackles.

Coming to a CVS near you.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

You get a certificate when you get the shot. This is the same thing IMO. It is no ones business if I got a shot or not.

F**K the man..............No shot for this guy.

RLTW

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

"I doubt you can remove the device from your body like you can a cell phone. "

On the other hand, I know folks who would expire if separated from their cell phone.