In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The silent majority is speaking, please do your part!

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Not much of Pro sports but his report made me smile. I am doing my part by NEVER watching or supporting their EVIL causes or the players involved.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/03/09/major-us-sports-leagues-lost-over-14-billion-2020/

Comments

• SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Me too I am doing my part by not watching any pro sports.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭

Sports has been totally poisoned by DEMOCRATs, with help from national media, and their ideology.

If outright politicization and disrespect for America as founded, disrespect for our flag and our veterans does not repulse you, how about boys competing as girls and girls competing as boys. Sports is DOOMED and I see not turning back.

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,306 ***** Forums Admin

Doing my part. Been boycotting all ball sports, and most other sports since 1979.

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

I am doing my part. I cannot stand Pro-sports except Golf. I do watch Golf so i am not 100% in.

RLTW

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

To much politics in the sports business and they are too expensive to attend and it's become just a status symbol with no meaning but being arrogant at being the best.

Most high school sports is for fitness and having a sound mind,that has been lost in professional sports. The fitness in our society of mind and body is terrible.

Why is being inclusive only fits race relations is beyond me.

serf

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I'm with HPD. I've not watched Professional Sports for a long, long time.

It would be impossible for me to boycott them any more than I have.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

I never watched one single event that was a ball game of any type .

it started when I was younger my dad refused to have the tv on during any ball game and with three channels on a good day not much options his thinking if not country music or a western it was a waste of time and electricity .

so I never had any interest in any teams or players as most young fellows did and still today have none . flip side my younger brother ( RIP Dennis ) was a big sports nut his whole life

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭

Stopped watching pro basketball when Julius Erving retired. Stopped watching football when Ken Stabler retired.

Still watch golf a few times a year, The Opens and The Masters, mainly.

Current silliness has not changed much for me.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like Sports needs Knee Surgery

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

I watched pro bowling for the first time in 40 years last Sunday, it was refreshing.

• fatcat458fatcat458 Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭

lf you have Cable TV you support pro sports whether you like it or not. Everyone pays a sports franchise fee (TAX). App $8 mo.