In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How bad would the second term have been for rioting?

SoreShoulderSoreShoulder Member Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Politics

The rioters may have felt safe that their jobs could not be taken from them during Trump because it was harder for people to enter the country.

The rioters would realize there were still penalties and they were going to let some immigrants enter, just not so many, so you could still lose your job.

Maybe liberal big city mayors were not intent on allowing Trump's border control plan to work by not cooperating with federal or state offers of assistance, so all their little coalitions and political machines did not break down.

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Hard to predict with the house and senate gone to the dark side.

I do know our border would not be the unmitigated disaster it is now.

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

I am seeing many more HELP WANTED signs in businesses now. It is all the folks getting extended unemployment with the added largess from the Feds that keep them cozy and unwilling to work. I got a notification that the unemployment I got last March-April is now no longer taxable. The feds will refund the taxes I paid on it. Almost 2 trillion spent and I will get back a few shekels out of the deal. Whoopee, yea right.

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

The D's want a disaser at the border so they can open the flood gates. Look who they are sending to fix it! The same commie who said ICE was the KKK.

RLTW

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Trump would have kept the Tax cuts and forced Iran to either accept his terms or else. In any case the last round of stimulus might have gone more to infrastructure instead of Union pay stops on bad pension investments and with less illegal immigration giveaways when they get here.

Big story this time around is stagflation with the increase debt and phony bond market with the Federal Reserve monetizing debt and then hiding it so they can make US think the dollar is sound and stable,which it is not.It's the biggest bubble out there along with millions of more Hispanics migrating to The USA to escape poverty. Past dreamers with present and future interlopers do add up. Relive it or not.

serf

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

We get it. You hate Trump and your brain is chock full of lead. Trump is gone buba, time to move on.

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

There is no connection between the two clauses in your question.

A second Trump administration would more than likely be as bad as or as good as the first, depending upon in which echo chamber one resides.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

Yep, his post are all the same. Where is Capt Fun when we need him.

• dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭✭

You will see that second term tighten your tin foil!

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,735 ✭✭✭✭

I was looking forward to a giant game of "Patriots vs non-citizens" as the solution to border jumpers.