In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Chief Warren

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

The below is a splendid article perfectly describing Chief Wahoo, I mean, Warren and the lastest hullabaloo with Amazon and the tax code she helped perpetrate on the unsuspecting. I suggest you consume all of it.

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

Excellently written article. Thanx for sharing.

Arrivederci gigi
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭

Good Post.

Give her credit for playing dumb while (With help protection from Media) putting the wool over most peoples eyes

Vindicates what many have been saying all along. The real powerbrokers in DC are the career politicians: Mostly DEMOCRATs, so you can understand why the mega billionaires align themselves with that party.

Another classic example is section 230 of the Communications act where social media platforms such as Google, FB Twitter etc have been exempted from liability risks: Unlike the rest of media. Money talks

DOD Frank and Obamacare are in the same category.

Article clearly illustrates why we will NEVER have term limits.

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

This gem is so spot on, it's hard to envision a better description:

Elizabeth Warren — the ridiculous hustling flatbilly grifter from Massachusetts from Oklahoma who snookered the academic establishment by pretending to be a Native American while writing dopey self-help books that are so sloppy and intellectually dishonest that it’s a surprise skeezy old Joe Biden hasn’t plagiarized them yet, a political grotesque who prides herself on being in the first generation of her family to attend college but rage-tweets as though she were in the first generation in her family with opposable thumbs, as ghastly and deceitful and god-awful a sniveling and self-serving a creature as the United States Congress has to offer — is, in spite of the genuine facts of her sorry case, getting a little full of herself, and believes that as a senator, she should be above the petty “heckling” of the little people.

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain