In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Brooklyn Center News Conference

cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭

What a foul-up (for lack of a more accurate term that would get poofed) that was. On one hand I almost felt sorry for that Mayor ("almost" is the operative word here) but that guy looked like a deer with headlights on him. Fired the city manager for calling for due process. Police chief resigns and police can't use the normal non-lethal methods. Watching Fox now and watching results. I wonder if Allstate is writing business insurance policies in the area.

It's too late for me, save yourself.

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

The grass roots BLM & Antifa are going to start a revolution soon it looks like to me.

serf

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/539903-putting-antifa-and-black-lives-matter-on-notice

Law enforcement and elected leaders must send a clear message to both antifa and BLM that the violence during the summer will not be repeated or tolerated — laws will be enforced. Antifa and BLM should both be put on notice.

• cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭

Agreed serf. If LE & elected semi-leaders don't to it, one of two things will happen. One, the mob will completely take over entire cities or two, the citizens will rise up and there will be mass fatalities.

• tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭✭

I think you'll find the clear message from the leaders here:

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭

Have difficulty accepting the revolution theory:

Rioting exclusively confined in DEMOCRAT controlled cities by supermajorities of DEMOCRAT voters and exacerbated by DEMOCRATs in the media. These DEMOCRATs like destroying the places where they live. A societal norm here, nothing revolutionary about it at all.

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭

Harris- "they're not gonna stop, and they should not.." That's a pretty clear endorsement for more rioting from the Dems. Reminds me of when Obama welcomed BLM into the Whitehouse and told them to continue rioting in Ferguson and to "stay the course"

Ugh, just seeing Colbert and Harris in the same picture is enough to make one ill. Colbert spent four years bashing Trump on late night television, and now he's the Obiden lapdog.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Yeah and Obama wanted his private police force too, which I bet Biden wants it too since they call each other all the time!

This will be their next step just watch!

serf

We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

The controversial Obama administration demands for national standards for police come a few months after United Nations boss Ban Ki Moon called for American police to obey “international standards.” The efforts to further nationalize and federalize law enforcement — a state and local responsibility under America’s constitutional system — are also in line with Obama’s campaign rhetoric about building a “civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as the U.S. military. Of course, as Congress revealed in an official report, the Communist effort to nationalize American police forces goes back decades.

President Obama has addressed the issue of police-involved shootings repeatedly over his two terms, and has done so consistently with one clear premise: the justice system is plagued by “systemic racism,” both “conscious and unconscious.” Hours before the orchestrated attack on police officers at a Black Lives Matter rally in Dallas that left five officers dead and six others wounded, Obama delivered a lengthy speech on racism in the police force and justice system, which, given its proximity to the attack, deserves to be looked at in its entirety.

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Black Lies Matter; that is all you need to know, so shut up.

RACISM is a white thing and you are guilty if white; that is all you need to know, so shut up.

Police kill American blacks with glee, impunity and forethought; that is all you need to know, so shut up.

Black on Black violent crime and murder is a white privilege construct; that is all you need to know, so shut up.

Black Lies Matter riots, looting, arson and mayhem are peaceful; that is all you need to know, so shut up.

Shut up white boy, pay your taxes, you are guilty so pay your reparations too!

White boy, you are born a racist with a privileged spoon in your mouth, everything you have you stole from blacks. That is all you need to know, so shut up.

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

Traffic hang up near here yesterday, State trooper had a few minutes to chat. I commented that you fellows must be hid out as I don't see many patrol cars on the road. His reply, there aren't many of us to be "out there". Gee I wonder why?

• cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭

chiefr, even my dogs know not to poop where they eat & sleep.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭

LMAO, just more proof dogs have more brain bytes and they are far better company.