In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Double Standard. No Really, they exist...

Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

From the link:

In cases like this, the benefit of the doubt usually does goes to law enforcement, and as we’ve often said, we’re fine with that. It should. But still, in a free society, the rest of us have a right to know roughly what happened. In this case, who shot Ashli Babbitt and why?

No one will tell us. The Biden administration says the man who killed Babbitt is a Capitol Hill police officer, and he did the right thing. That’s all they’ve said. 

'She’s not the only one. Last August, a police officer in Kenosha, Wisconsin shot a man called Jacob Blake. Remember that? Riots erupted immediately. Yesterday, that officer was cleared of all charges. When that story broke, NPR put that police officer’s name and photograph on the front of their website.'

I guess if you are in Law Enforcement, you must just shoot the wright person.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele

Comments

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

I guess if you are in Law Enforcement, you must just shoot the wright person.

HEY!!!

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

When you protect Federal lawmakers then you don't sell them out. White people civil rights are not their agenda.Only minorities civil rights. After all white privileged has been labeled the cause of all the things gone wrong here in America.

Like Tucker said the Federal government wants to Federalize all local and state Law enforcement to answer to them not local citizens. Because they might be racist locally. Look at what they did to sanitize Federal troops when they started policing D.C. It's the time for whites to accept their fate they are no longer exclusive and it's time for a push back and get them reeducated. Especially Republicans.

I can remember in my work career if I was discriminated against on the job the government civil rights agency informed me if the person (boss) was white then you did not qualified for any help. It's like if your not a minority then don't apply here.

It's only getting worst under the New regime and The Federal Reserve helicopter money with the Democrats. But to be fair the Rhino's have been culpable too.

serf

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

You are correct, serf.

Many Republicans speak of police reform in the context of addressing a false racist manta.

Statistically there is no racism in the behavior of our police departments. There are obviously, as in any walk of life, those that have preconceived prejudices, but one cannot make an honest statistical argument of a systemic problem.

Lastly, I can no longer look at these Republicans as Rinos. When the majority of a party acts in a certain way, that is the party. The Rinos of today are those that hold the Constitution sacred, believe in fiscal responsibility, and believe in the importance of individual rights, regardless of race, sex or any other superficial trait.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭