In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

suppressors and hicap mags headed back in for the dems

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,455 ✭✭✭✭

Pelosi the old bat and many more of her kool aid groups and followers have signed on to a bill including the about to be BATF leader ( another joke ) are wanting to out law silencers ( there word ) as they have no use except to sneak up and kill some one with out being heard or noticed no need for any one to have one

also another un at any magazine or gun that holds more then 10 rounds

its gong to be a long long 4 years for gun owners

MHO gun owners going t have play the same game as the other groups to get out and be and noticed with out going into detail just watch the news any given night

stern letters form letters and phone calls are jus not getting it for the gun owners

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

on 09-01-2020 I paid for a suppressor I still don't have it. ATF sent the dealer a letter stating the serial number was wrong. It was not a a photo sent to ATF proved it. They are slowing down the process as much as possible because Biden's gun grabbers have instructed it.

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

Every 2nd Amendment supporter needs to ignore these potential laws.

With the potential destruction of the Supreme Court, which Pelosi, Shumer, and Biden's handlers will push through between the 2022 election and the swearing in of Congress in 2023, activism in the face of tyranny will be necessary.

Attend protests, but please, make them mostly peaceful. Make your individual stance known on social media places such as this one. Refrain from idiocy such as 'From my Cold Dead Hands'.

Speak clearly, concisely, honestly and earnestly. The vast majority of the people in this country know we are not a bunch of nut-jobs, but not enough understand the necessity of retaining the ability to resist tyranny when it presents itself.

“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

While it is often stated that these words were written by an anarchist in the employ of Mr. Goldwater, it does not detract from the truth that is contained within them today. Moreso than in 1964.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

You mean something like this below? And it seems the critical reports on all the warnings about The Jan 6th protest was ignored by the powers to be,kind'a like the way Hitler blame the communist for burning down the Reichstag approach you think?

serf

First they came for the Jews

and I did not speak out

because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists

and I did not speak out

because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists

and I did not speak out

because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left

to speak out for me.

https://intelnews.org/2021/04/16/01-2985

Stop the Steal” movement that formed around Donald Trump in late 2020. One intelligence warning, which is quoted in the inspector general’s report, stated that the Stop the Steal movement was attracting “white supremacists, militia members and others who actively promote violence [and] may lead to a significantly dangerous situation for law enforcement and the general public alike”.Another intelligence report, issued on January 3, warned Capitol Police that Trump’s supporters had concrete plans to descend on the Capitol and were “actively promoting violence” with “Congress itself [as] the target”. Yet another intelligence report, issued by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, notified Capitol Police that maps of the Capitol Complex underground tunnel system were being circulated on online message boards frequented by Trump supporters.

Citing “senior law enforcement officials”, including “a senior FBI official”, NBC reported on Sunday that the FBI had “credible and actionable information” about specific far-right radicals who intended to join the protest on January 6. This information was allegedly communicated to Capitol Police officials, according to the report. The senior FBI official, who is not named in report, told NBC that the Bureau made contact with those radicals and warned them not to travel to Washington for the protest. Citing “multiple law enforcement officials”, the news network also said that the Capitol Police was given extensive intelligence by NYPD about planned acts of violence on January 6. The intelligence was “specific”, “detailing the threats and extremist rhetoric on social media”, according to the news network.

The report concludes that, by the time the attack began to unfold on the afternoon of January 6, it was too late for Capitol Police force to stop it, because its personnel “lacked policies and procedures” that were needed to do so. The force was thus “severely unprepared” to deal with the mass insurrection that led to several deaths and many more injuries, the inspector gene

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,735 ✭✭✭✭

We'll see how it plays out. The waiting time had dropped from over a year to around 200 days or less but now back up to that 300 day mark. Suppressors have begun to show up "in stock" as it seems some potential buyers have backed off. Maybe worried about future legislation/Ex Order and losing their $$.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,455 ✭✭✭✭

I have seen last couple days a bill introduced to out law owning one or parts or any thing that can be converted into a muffler , suppressor , silencer . any one owning one even the legal bought and taxed and paid for will have xx amount of days to turn it in for "buy back" or be a criminal

and no mention of what the buy back price or tax refund would be ( I am sure it would be some token amount to say we paid you 50.00 now shut up ) just you would be a criminal and have no choice

funny the government never owned them but there going to BUY them back LOL

with the anti gunners in charge the next four years + will be a nigh mare for gun owners death by a thousand cuts come to mind

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

new ones ill be made from chinese imported parts

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,735 ✭✭✭✭

This may be where state's rights comes face to face with Federal encroachment.

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

I support my local Sheriff.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain