In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I doubt they teach this anymore in The Schools

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

I remember this well while studying in School plus of course Texas History too, They say now it's all to just white now. Of Course they are wrong,When you take something for granted to long,you can lose sight of what it really is. The government should not grant our rights,we should defend them as inalienable.

serf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minutemen

Minutemen were civilian colonists who independently formed militia companies self-trained in weaponry, tactics, and military strategies, comprising the American colonial partisan militia during the American Revolutionary War. They were known for being ready at a minute's notice, hence the name.

Comments

• TyslongTyslong Member Posts: 1

I graduated in 1990. In 9th grade ,1985-86 - Hunter Education and Firearm Safety was a required nine week coarse to advance to 10th grade for both males and females. Archery was also a required part of physical education in the same year. Those were the good ole days. Now the young generations are taught he's are she's if they

want to be. And Law Enforcement is stationed throughout the schools. Ive never seen more sissys than I see these days. I work at a landfill and kids these days are weak, lazy and dont want to get dirty . Thats my take on the matter. Our society has been infiltrated by enemys wishing the downfall of the Red , White and Blue.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭

Schools are now to busy telling boys it OK to be girls and vice versa. Relative to history dont even go there. Seems history begins now in 1619. Columbus is to be remembered for genocide, and our nations founding fathers were rich white slave owners.

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭

My sister in law living near Seattle recently told us that her grand kids were told in school that they are now at the age where they "can choose what sex they want to be as adults".

The educational system has become an institution for leftist liberal indoctrination and traditional learning is being thrown out the window.

Even scarier is how they are being conditioned to let social media and their cell phones do their thinking for them. A big eye opener is a recent movie called 'The Circle' with Tom Hanks. About how social media is infusing it's way into every single aspect of peoples lives.

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,279 ******

I was brought up with respect for patriots of our past. Today, patriotic minded people are considered right wing zealots by the current cheaters in charge. Right and wrong has been twisted. Pretty hard for those of our generation to make any sense to any of this!

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

Teaching is no longer the goal of thee school system.

Can you say indoctrination?