In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What do you guys think??

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Grunt2Grunt2 Member Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭

Our county here in CO is 2A sanctuary...

Retired LEO
    Combat Vet VN
    D.A.V Life Member
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

It will be interesting to see it play out.

All this means is that the State/County/City will not allow their officers to participate in an action that that entity has determined to be against the 2nd Amendment.

When the next Ruby Ridge type scenario develops in one of these jurisdictions, we will know how serious that decree is, and/or how that jurisdiction actually views the 2nd Amendment.

I believe it to be a positive development, and hope that the actions match the words.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

If it works with illegal aliens then why not guns. And why not other things as well?? Maybe get the state's rights restored.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

Sadly just a feel good motion

The black suit gang will swoop in no matter what the states say illegals are one thing same wit pot just nuisance issues as seen by the left

Guns are in a league all there own hated and despised by the left and will be delt with based on on what big brother says

• badchrisbadchris Member Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

I would like to see Ohio pass HB 62.

And remember, lots of folks on the right don't like you and I having guns either. Especially those evil ones that are only good for killin'.

Enemies of armed self-defense focus on the gun. They ignore the person protected with that gun.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Stupid this country needs more law to protect what shouldn't need protected