In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Jury deliberations resume

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

4 hours yesterday... not in today ... well the longer it takes I am thinking the less he gets.

Comments

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Wondering if it is a hung jury if it is raecist ? Will NASCAR's Wallace get involved saying they used a noose?

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

4.30-5 just announced the verdict

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,542 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

it was a given he would be guilty

if you were a juror and knew your life would be over basically if not literal for not finding him guilty there houses and family would be a target with in 10 minutes we know there personal info would be on the internet ASAP and so did they

when the mob even the POS president is telling you the guy is guilty and you better agree . does not leave much room for justice

JMHO like the drug cartel in Mexico telling the local official our way or you and your family are history

• SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

If I was on the jury I would have voted not guilty regardless of what I thought his responsibility in the death was. Giving me multiple choice A, B, C charges to choose from wouldn't fly. The prosecutor should decide what the charge is stick to it and prosecute it. Allowing a prosecutor to throw %$#@ at the wall to see if some of it sticks should not be part of our system. Decide what charge the evidence supports, if any, and follow through with it.

If I set a jury and was handed three charges to consider and I wasn't going vote not guilty I would view the trial from the lesser charge only. I would automatically discount the higher charges.

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

He was Innocent.. Saint George of Fentanyl died of an Overdose.. but we can't have the right thing happen now can we..??