In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Police Kill Sweet 13 year old little girl.

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2021 in Politics

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

Bl*ck Lives Matter

RLTW

• allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭

A violent Little Miss. Trying to cut her friend's head off with that butcher knife.

I think she played hookie when they had manners classes at her finishing school

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

That's black on black crime & will be ignored by BLM for it's not furthering their theme of The big lie of systemic racism but the cop should have tasered her first. This will be corrected with The Floyd police act. Just watch!

serf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_Justice_in_Policing_Act

• Grant power to the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division to issue subpoenas to police departments as part of "pattern or practice" investigations into whether there has been a "pattern and practice" of bias or misconduct by the department[8]
    • Provide grants to state attorneys general to "create an independent process to investigate misconduct or excessive use of force" by police forces[9]
    • Establish a federal registry of police misconduct complaints and disciplinary actions[9]
    • Enhance accountability for police officers who commit misconduct, by restricting the application of the qualified immunity doctrine for local and state officers,[8][10] and by changing the mens rea (intent) element of 18 U.S.C. § 242 (the federal criminal offense of "deprivation of rights under color of law," which has been used to prosecute police for misconduct) from "willfully" to "knowingly or with reckless disregard"[11]
    • Require federal uniformed police officers to have body-worn cameras[9][4]
    • Require marked federal police vehicles to be equipped with dashboard cameras.[9]
    • Require state and local law enforcement agencies that receive federal funding to "ensure" the use of body-worn and dashboard cameras.[4]
    • Restrict the transfer of military equipment to police[9] (see 1033 program, militarization of police)
    • Require state and local law enforcement agencies that receive federal funding to adopt anti-discrimination policies and training programs, including those targeted at fighting racial profiling[4]
    • Prohibit federal police officers from using chokeholds or other carotid holds (which led to the death of Eric Garner), and require state and local law enforcement agencies that receive federal funding to adopt the same prohibition[4]
    • Prohibit the issuance of no-knock warrants (warrants that allow police to conduct a raid without knocking or announcing themselves) in federal drug investigations, and provide incentives to the states to enact a similar prohibition.[4]
    • Change the threshold for the permissible use of force by federal law enforcement officers from "reasonableness" to only when "necessary to prevent death or serious * injury."[4]
    • Mandate that federal officers use deadly force only as a last resort and that de-escalation be attempted, and condition federal funding to state and local law enforcement agencies on the adoption of the same policy.[4]

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

Watch the video, then note the grown man kick the other knife victim in the FACE. He should get jail time for that too. She was on the ground, sitting up after being knocked down by the knife wielding person(possible cut) then the man ran up and kicked her in the face. Nice group of peaceful people 🤢

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Blacks just being Black

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

I was in Columbus today. The local AM radio said she was 16 "and possibly had a knife in her hand"; yea, ya think.

She was hellbent on sticking that"possible" knife in the woman victim and the cop shooting was justified.

That pure justification did not stop protests and people screaming the cops need to deescalate not shoot. Not so sure that would have worked out too well for the intended victim.

• truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭

Our academy still teaches the priority system for making rapid decisions in dangerous situations: (1) Protect the potential victim, (2) Minimize collateral damage to bystanders, (3) Avoid injury to officers or others assisting you, (4) Protect yourself.

When a knife wielder is going after a victim, that's a priority 1, and the knife holder goes down.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Why is that cop not being praised for saving lives

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

I posted it on the general discussion page

but a I am surprised its not pulled the now out of work protesters to Columbus

I agree my wife saying the family is on a shopping trip to spend the BLM lottery winnings

• SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭

I watched the video and one thing struck me when watching it.

It was a white police officer that was right in the confrontation and he was the one who had to shoot the girl. However just after he shot the girl, two black police officers start towards the girl and they do not have their weapons drawn.

In fact they kind of look at the white police officer with a look like, why did you do that?

Why is the white police officer having to do his duty and not the black officers?

• sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

The actions of this LEO saved the life of a "black child". He should be praised!

And darn good shooting too, BTW.

Arrivederci gigi
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭

Take out the any racial content and minimize federal involvement with state and local agencies and some of this needs done regardless of the BS racial division stuff going on today. We've discussed these issues as they relate to other events besides the ones currently in the media .

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

ACTUALLY she was 16 BUT a teen DID die the day BEFORE in Ohio(yea, same state the day prior). She was stabbed to death by a 13 yo BF(throat slit with a pocket knife). This one did NOT make national news because a cop was not able to intervene and STOP the murder, as he did the next day with the 16 yo. Black on black crime does NOT fit the narrative, soooo.....nothing to see here! SAD SAD SAD

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-girl-charged-murder-fatal-stabbing

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

No, SF, this is not Blacks just being Black.

This is a fractured sub-culture in our country behaving in a manner that has become accepted to a large degree in that sub-culture. Yes, the people here are black, but it is not reflective of blacks in general or of the majority of blacks.

It is reflective of only those that behave this way, just as people who state 'Blacks just being Black' are only reflective of others that would say the same thing.

If this is just your attempt at humor, please forgive my little protestation.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

my guess on the interviews and how they will go

she was such a sweet girl well loved by all and had plans to run a homeless shelter to help others in need

,,,,, now where's my check

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Well... since Lebum James put the officer's picture on twitter along with " You're Next"..I bet he doesn't look forward to going in to work...