In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

More evidence piling up that the US is abandoning our allies.

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

Commentary on the link below from John R Lott Jr.:

U.S. adds 116 countries to its 'Do Not Travel' advisory list Why is Israel on the list? They already had over 60% of their population vaccinated with their first does over a month ago? Over 50%were fully vaccinated. They are now at herd immunity. So Why?

My title gives the reason for this post. I ask again: who is controlling the dems?

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭

Well, If you remember when Trump did the same thing to certain countries in Asia, and SW Asia, DEMOCRATs and the media chastised him and called him racist.

I dont know about the rest of you but main stream media makes me sick.

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited April 2021

I recall Trump calling out our so called NATO allies as being a bunch of freeloaders! I'm not a big Trump fan, but he was right about that. The Brits have been paying their own way with two new aircraft carriers, but the rest of NATO are just tagging along for a free ride at US taxpayer expense. In reality, we have four true allies: Great Britain, Taiwan, and South Korea, along with our Jewish puppets in Israel...although I don't actually trust the Jews all that much!

By the way...yes, I have my own political views, although I seldom express them in these forums.

• SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Australia and Canada are historically strong allies.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

It's Israel that The Democrats want to change the most. They have a steadfast ironclad agreement with Them but it's a ruse.They want to to get the right wing power out of Knesset and it looks like they have dislodge Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

serf

https://www.timesofisrael.com/did-a-dry-procedural-knesset-vote-just-signal-the-end-of-the-netanyahu-era/

Netanyahu is just as stuck as he was before Monday, with no path to a government that doesn’t involve one or another potential coalition partner breaking a fundamental campaign promise: If far-rightist Bezalel Smotrich doesn’t agree to a coalition backed by Islamist party Ra’am; or, alternatively, if ex-Likud minister Gideon Sa’ar, the man who told voters that “if you want Netanyahu as prime minister, don’t vote for me,” doesn’t agree to serve under the same Netanyahu — then the Israeli leader has no government.

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

I'd love to see more of them, honestly.

Trump was right on that, for sure. Turkey has been a pretty good ally over the years as well. And that's pretty good for us because of how strategically they are located. Maybe you can confirm this or not having been there recently?

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭

Your question is very timely, Randy.

Israel is on the list as a political statement; perhaps as an attempt to damage her economically.

I doubt we will ever know for sure who is the power behind Brain-dead, but that person or those persons have a distinct anti-American view of the what to do with the power of the Presidency.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

an allie that only wants our money is NO friend to trust