In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Whose fault??

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭

The orange man, obviously!

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭

Follow the money: Steyr, Zuckerberg, Gates, Bloomberg, Dorsey, Soros etc............... These people ARE the DEMOCRAT party.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

the agenda have to keep the hate going its keep political parties and money flowing . and the news selling

black on black crime is not even a topic , why JMHO no money to be made or sued for no box standing speeches no other race or LEO to blame and they know no way to control or stop it . its sad the sheeple do not see the truth only what is spoon fed with the Kool aid to them

if BLM was true and people really cared they would go to the InterCitys with out there armed guards preach peace and how killing each other solves nothing stand in between the battles to prevent them put the perps in jail not a smack on the wrist and back out with in minutes not to mention the flags at all the capitol buildings would never again reach full mast if some one lost there life to violence was the reason to lower them

all it does is put the weight of the government with countless useless laws on every one else trying to ban there guns and take away there rights . there fully aware criminals could care less about laws .thats not the goal any way

as stated follow the money is the basic statement and sums it up

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

It's part of the Marxist plan to divide like this. Somebody should really tell the proponents of his idealogy how stupid it is because of how big a failure it is at exactly everything.

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

I heard they were wanting to try to dim the sun to save the planet.. wonder how that will work out...??

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

I think lot of it is to stress that here in America that the dream has died. Formalized Knowledge with A.I, is going to make a lot of people displaced from what it was and they are now telling you what it's going to be. They say there is not enough minorities on/in really important work forces like The Central Banks and Billionaires worlds- wide.

They are saying all whites are racists and don't know it. Even Biden was a racist back in the day and even LBJ who signed the civil rights Bill in 1964. Whites will never be good enough to convince them they are not racists until they have all the high moral ground which is a fallacy. All Fall short and blacks are not better than any other race.

Even now we have a Hispanic women At Ft.Hood murder by a black man in the military after one year but since he was not white he is not mentioned by our MSM ! It's nothing but hypocrites pushing a political agenda.

serf

https://www.oprahdaily.com/life/a36180213/oprah-nekima-levy-armstrong-derek-chauvin-george-floyd-interview/

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin