In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

These idiots are too stupid to come up with anything else.

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2021 in Politics

Heard on the radio at 5:35 this morning on the way to work that the reason the Johnson & Johnson vaccine was paused was due to false info caused by the Trump administration. This from some UCLA professor.

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

As said before, get used to everything Biden and the DEMOCRATs screw up will be blamed on Trump for the next 4 years.

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

I wonder if the other vaccine companies might have got a little greedy.

Get it?.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭

I can say wife and I just talked about how glad we did not get the shot a few days ago now sounds like more problems ahead for those that did and hearing it may be a every year shot now

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭

Do you ever consider that the big rush is to get everyone vaccinated ASAP before the bad effects begin to show up?

Now, the ads are headed in the "guilt trip" direction. If YOU don't get vaccinated, YOU are a threat to everyone else.

• chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭

Mobuck posted; ...................Now, the ads are headed in the "guilt trip" direction. If YOU don't get vaccinated, YOU are a threat to everyone else.

If everyone else is vaccinated, and the vaccination works, then how can you be a threat?

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

As the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines include microchip tracking devices and nano-bots that reconfigure human RNA, I finally settled on the J & J vaccine.

Was shot this past Wednesday and am now invincible, if not immortal.

Took the shot because the 1 year old grandson of a dear friend is basically having his immune system destroyed to fight an incredibly aggressive cancer. If there is 1 chance in a million that I could contract and pass on the magical Covid, I want to do anything to lessen the odds.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

When global warming kills 500,000,000 people, Covid kills 500,000,000, the flu kills 100,000,000, pollution kills 500,000,000 will gas and lumber prices come back to normal? I sure hope so.

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

Nope because with our luck it will only kill the oil workers and the lumberjacks. Bob

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭

one of my wife's aunt passed away from covid . late last week she was doing well up to then, she was living with a grand son who got it, granted her aunt was getting up there in years close to 80 give ort take but the fellows MIL died about two days later from covid also she was about 50 yrs old . most likely passed on by the family member . ( captain obvious )

my wife wanted to go to the funeral of her aunt, she was a great old gal I also like her very much always fun to talk with

but we talked about both dyeing a day apart and both in contact with the same family member and odds are more of his family also having it or carrying it . so she opted out of going . my wifes cousins also said the same did not want to chance it

there could have been underlying issues also I have do not know but there death will be credited to covid

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭

"If everyone else is vaccinated, and the vaccination works, then how can you be a threat?"

Good point. Maybe "they" want everyone vaccinated before the long term results begin showing up. Wouldn't want a few "untainted" patriots running amok later.