In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another church threatened, this one by ANTIFA, while Gov't sits on their thumbs

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭

Both BLM and ANTIFA seem to be very well funded, whilst the media is constantly labeling right wing conservatives as radicals and categorizing them as extremists and yet, ANTIFA checks every box as domestic terrorists.

Another important question is why isn't the FBI on top of ANTIFA?

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

The FBI Protects the Left... they have for quite some time now..

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭

just look at the people who were in Washington "protesting" declared enemy of the state and being tracked down one by one

last I heard 500 more are to be located that gives us a idea of what they think of the right .

and how may of the other people from all the town take overs looting burning and violence are thy putting that much effort into finding .. ZERO

and its catch and release if they do happen to get one

America has rolled over for the left

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Yepp.. America is Dead...

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭

This would never have been allowed to happen in the America of just a generation or two ago.

• Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

"How long are we going to let this go on, patriots?"

I'm not a lawyer or a LEO, but I believe in some states (perhaps most), it's perfectly acceptable, and legal, to come to the aid of a law enforcement officer when he or she is being threatened with deadly force.

I watched video, night after night, as domestic terrorists (blm/antifa) attacked local and federal officers in seattle, portland and elsewhere. Law enforcement was descended upon with explosives, rocks, bricks, frozen water bottles, PVC pipe sharpened to spear points, molotov cocktails, etc. I couldn't help wondering what the response would have been had an armed militia group stepped in to assist these officers. Who do you suppose those very same officers, government and the media would have painted as "dangerous extremists"? Who do you see, from the events of 1/6/21, as being the primary target of the U.S. justice system?

The term "PATRIOT" has been redefined as racist, extremist enemy of the state.

So, we'll do nothing, until asked.

Arrivederci gigi
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

' I couldn't help wondering what the response would have been had an armed militia group stepped in to assist these officers. Who do you suppose those very same officers, government and the media would have painted as "dangerous extremists"? '

There was a time when I would have helped any LEO who appeared to need assistance but I'm not so sure I would these days. If I didn't get shot by mistake, the probability would be getting held responsible for EVERYTHING that happened from that point.