In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Australian news on Hamas rocket attacks

chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2021 in Politics

Rowan Dean slams the liberal left's attitude that Israel should not be retaliating into civilian areas;

(10) ‘Orwellian lefty lunacy’ says Israel should ‘allow citizens to be terrorised' - YouTube

You won't see this sort of thing on the leftist American media, which supports Biden/Harris and their support of Hamas and Iran. I particularly liked around minute 7:20 where Dean applauds Trumps efforts in the middle east, and around 10:18 where Cruz denounces Biden/Harris for their Iranian support.

I appreciate the technology of the 'Iron Dome' system, however, I think Israel would be better served by the old fashioned Vietnam era 'Wild Weasel' operations where F-4's or F-105's circled NVA launch sites and lit them up whenever they launched. Or better yet, a Predator drone circling Gaza and sending some Maverick missiles into the launch site and leveling the whole block. If Hamas is going to hide their launch areas in civilian neighborhoods, then they are making everyone their combatants, and Hamas is guilty of the collateral damage.

Comments

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,775 ✭✭✭✭

In the past Israel's policy was to DESTROY their enemies, not make them stopping bothering Israel but destroy their capabilities to bother Israel. This is the way to fix the Middle East. Grub out all the infectious filth and ideology, pour large amounts of flammable liquid on it, and light the pyre.

The US and GB went to the Middle East in a 1/2 arsed fight to control Iraq and their towel head allies but stopped way too soon.