In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

who would have guessed

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭

I was telling my wife when I heard the news with the cease fire in the middle east . dollars to doughnuts old JOE POS Biden would some how claim credit .. ( and get a world peace medal for it )

well just a few minutes ago I saw this pop up on fox news ( not that it should surprise any one with a brain )

Biden tries to claim credit for cease-fire between Israel and Hamas

President Biden sought to take credit for a cease-fire Thursday between Israel and Hamas, despite reports that it was Egypt that brokered the peace. 

Biden, who spoke at the White House, included a sentence in his remarks commending Egyptian officials for their "critical role" in ending the fighting. But he repeatedly emphasized the intensive work he said was done by his own administration.

"Over the last 11 days, I spoke with the prime minister six times. I've also spoken with President Abbas and the Palestinian Authority more the once and part of our intense diplomatic engagement," Biden said, "And I want to also thank secretary of state, the secretary of defense, our national security adviser, and everyone on our team for their incredible efforts to bring this about, this outcome that we're about to see. 

link to full article

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

,and he has the entire corrupt partisan media complex to support his claim.

In the meanwhile the DEMOCRATs had the temerity to blame the exchange of hostility on the Trump administration.

IMHO, the corrupt partisan media complex is the most disgusting element in the USA today.

Bet he will be nominated for the Nobel Piece Prize.

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭

The back door leaders of the USA are and have abandoned Israel. The cease fire will end because Iran will continue to furnish all things needed for the terrorist's to continue and we, the USA taxpayers will be footing the bill with the next billion dollars that we will give to Iran in the name of peace. An absolute circus of stupidity.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

It's all hype,when they finally play out the cards to find everlasting peace on the world stage withThe United Nations. Then it will haunt the world leaders in a very short time.

serf

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.” Zechariah 12:3

• Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭

Somebody tell him about the Dutch boy that stuck his finger in the dike to save the village.

I bet in a week he'll mention in a speech that was him.

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭

Any President would have claimed credit.

I don't see the problem here. When are we going to get to a point where people of any political bent hold opposition candidates and office holders to the same standard to which they hold their own?

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

He won't remember tomorrow what he said today

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

I wonder if the White house Orthopedic Doctor was able to fix his busted arm?

He broke it in three places patting himself on the back...