In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I like to celebrate as much as anyone

cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,425 ✭✭✭✭

but on the one year anniversary of george's untimely death, what better way than firing 24+ rounds in his memory at the square marked in his memory.

😕

It's too late for me, save yourself.

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Did you use a .300 Blackout ?

• Options

No select-fire, I left the fireworks to the locals. They probably have more firepower than jeff anyway.

🤣

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Yes..........it was a fitting celebration.

Were they offering free fentanyl at the memorial site as well?

• Options

Little positive we can say about our situation anymore Dano.

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,742 ✭✭✭✭

I keep thinking what has happened in the last 130 days and I think it is a South Park episode gone wrong.

• Options

I loved that show Grasshopper.

• Options

Agreed Dano. The phrase that stands out of your post to me and it's the big problem is "Most won't admit that".

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,550 ✭✭✭✭

typical no one was hit must have been some of the big city weekend fellows

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

His brother compared him and all colored people to Bald Eagles. He said if the US Gov can protect a bird then it can protect people of color.

That is a profound statement. I will say one thing though he had a really snazzy suit on.

IMO GF was a drugged up thug who should have been in a cage. No he didn't deserve to die like that but he made decisions in his life and they led to that outcome. The real sad thing about all this are the lives destroyed because of his decisions and the actions of others.

He doesn't deserve a square named for him or a street, building, school or highway. Maybe a toxic plant or virus would be a better choice but maybe not they have no choice in what they are unlike GF.

RLTW

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

These people are all being used and they are too ignorant to see it. When the democrap commies are done with them they will be forgotten.

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

They are being replaced right now...and they don't have the common sense to see it...oh well..

• Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭

I Have taken opiates since '94 and they wanted to try those fentanyl patches with me. I swear at times I felt like I was overdosing, and other times I felt withdrawal symptoms. I haven't cared enough to look if the person was supposed be on them, but as a person used to pain meds, they did a weird number on me until I stopped taking them. I'll stick with my regular stuff. It is vilified in the press, but I'd have "ended" it long ago if I had to continue bearing the physical pain of 20 years ago. Long time members may recall...

Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,941 ✭✭✭✭

I remember the late late night sessions a few of us members used to have. Don

• Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭

GF is celebrating one year of sobriety.

• Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,226 ✭✭✭✭

He was criminal scum with a rap sheet as long as a yardstick.

He probably had ingested a lethal dose of fentanyl at the time of his arrest. Officer Chauvin was a jerk who overplayed his hand.

It is pathetic that Floyd is what passes for a hero among the Liberals today. Go out and pass counterfeit money, then as you see the cops roll up eat the rest of your fentanyl so you won't get caught with it, even though that dose is lethal, and then fight the cops. After that you are a martyr.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.