In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭

While I certainly understand, it somewhat shows the industry can be "peer pressured" to the point of change. A precedence that certainly hasn't gone unnoticed. This will no doubt embolden these states.

I can see in the not so distant future, that there will be 5-8 states that are overbearing for gun producers of any type, gun ownership of any kind, a bunch in the middle that are largely neutral, and then a similar number extremely pro-gun states.

Only way I see this changing is if we could get all states and every position in DC on a two term limit. When you get a few of these ******** in office for more than half their life, something is really wrong.

Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭

Eventually there'll be no states left for gun manufactures or conservatives to run to.

Liberalism is like cancer. It will uncaringly feast on it's host until both are dead.

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭

In 2016, plans for more restrictive firearms legislation in Maryland resulted in Beretta moving their US manufacturing & distribution facility from Accokeek, MD to Gallatin, TN. Liberals are slow learners.

Neal

• Options
    Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭

OK :

Just One more reason I like The State of TN !!!!!!!!

Thanks !!!

The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?