In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Girls at the beach

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

Well they are out in full force here at Wrightsville Beach, N.C. Girls in your favorite shapes and sizes walking the streets and crossing the bridges. Not running into other cars or the ocean can become a problem if one doesn't pay attention while driving. One thing I can not help but notice is how many of the girls, women, females, have tattoos. Not the small cute hearts, or butterflies, no I'm talking large ugly things on their shoulders that run from their elbows up, in bright green or black, or red. Some have their legs covered with all kinds of weird designs. And there seem to be a lot of necks done. Now it's their body and I am sure they would not be interested in some fat old man's opinion, but I wonder how many will regret this in a few years. When the fashion changes, and it always does, will they be discriminated against? Will they be hired for jobs where some customers or clients might be turned off?? I had a goth chick with some tats working for me in the gun shop a few years ago and she did a great job, but some employers might not see it that way.

Comments