In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Regarding auction support questions...

mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,467 ******
edited December 2021 in Board Announcements and Policy

Read this and tell me what you think it means...

"Well, Mrs. Morrison (the real name of my 3rd grade teacher) I think it means that questions posted here are supposed to be about the forums."

"Very good, Mark. Is there any auction support available anywhere in the GB forums?"

"No, Mrs. Morrison. If you read the forum guidelines, auction support questions are not allowed anywhere in the forums https://forums.gunbroker.com/discussion/1900038/the-forum-posting-guidelines-an

"In that case, why do you think people waste their time posting auction support questions in this sub forum?

"I don't know, Mrs. Morrison. I guess that they have plenty of time on their hands, and nothing better to do with it than to waste it here."

"Very good, Mark. You get a star" (a star stamp next to my name meaning that I provided a good answer). "One last question, Mark. Wouldn't it be easier if everyone would reads their posting guideline's, including the explanations you have provided? "

The Forum Posting Guidelines And What They Mean — GunBroker.com Member Forums

"Yes, Mrs. Morrison, but no one wants to spend time doing that."

Comments

This discussion has been closed.