In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Looking for info on the RCBS piggyback (piggack TM by them) and looking for one.

Specifically looking for one of these discontinued items to increase productivity on my old Rockchucker. Got my loads down for 9mm and 223 and single stage production is wearing me out. Please help, or point me in the right direction. Any advice is EXTREMELY welcome in this regard. Thank you in advance!! Pic of my RS3 below

Flag

Quote Disagree

LOL

Comments

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭

Rather than trying to retrofit your existing press why not just plunk down a little more cash and get a Dillon 550?

There's probably a good reason they discontinued the Piggyback.

• Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,972 ******

"Rather than trying to retrofit your existing press why not just plunk down a little more cash and get a Dillon 550?"..............................this. RCBS make's a great single stage press, progressive....not so much

• Options
    PcroftPcroft Member Posts: 51

Thank you gentlemen. I am starting to think along the same lines. Bought the RS3 back in the 80's when I was 18 or 19, been reloading small batch for match ever since and works well, but I want to start producing some quantity. I will look into the Dillon.

• Options
    PcroftPcroft Member Posts: 51
    edited June 2021

Also, I load a lot of 308 winchester and 30-06, and the add on does not go that big👍