In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Now trees are RACIST

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Heard it on NPR so it must be true (yea, okay). White neighborhoods are RACIST because of trees. I must admit I did not know that! Did you?

Detroit area, mostly white, suburban neighborhoods have more trees!

Folks with darker skin in RACIST neighborhoods are less green, so it must be racist, Right?

I damm near shot the radio when they said there was a lack of equity in freaking trees in neighborhoods.

I give up, am going to live my life as best I can and laugh at the millions of idiots that swallow this crap.

Hint: If you want a tree in front of your home, get off your * and plant one, it is really that hard?

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭

Hey the dems say minorities aren't smart enough to get an I.D. so they can vote. Now you want them to know which end of a shovel to hold so they can plant a tree! Oh, the horror! Bob

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

Heard on NPR is no surprise at all. No surprise at all because the big cities most most reside in are devoid of trees. If they were any they would probably be destroyed.

This feeds into the DEMOCRATs plan of building low cost housing projects in the suburbs.

BTW the DEMOCRAT reconciliation infrastructure plan provides up to a whopping 10 Billion to do just that. Appears these DEMOCRATs have to apply a racial element to just about everything to get their way or something they dont like.

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

I have a black cherry tree out by the barn.

Also have a couple small black pines.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Your are racist just using those terms,you must readjust your vocabulary & omit the word black in all your thoughts. It's a religion now and you must flog yourself mentally until you are right. Wait a minute that's racist too! 😎

serf

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

When the pendulum swings back the other way it will be so strong that a mountain will not be able to stop it. I am sick of this junk and junk is exactly what it is. If you or any one of any color race or creed wants a better life it is up to them, NOT ME, to make it better. Life ain't fair, so what, get used to it. Just because you had a IEP in school does not make you special or require me to give up what I worked for just because you think you are so special.

If a tree is important to you go get one and plant it, it really is that simple. Skip the fast food for three meals and you will have the money to get a nice tree to plant.

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

The blacks are going to get what they're asking for some day and then it really will be unfortunate.

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,638 ✭✭✭✭

I suppose it won't be long before the use of Black Walnut for gunstocks will be outlawed due to racism concerns.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭

I was wrong

I was guessing because trees were use to hang people and well you know the rest only minorities were ever hung so having a tree symbolizes hanging