In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tanfoglio TZ 75 Parabellum

ScradarScradar Member Posts: 1

I inherited a Tanfoglio TZ 75 Parabellum 9mm and can't find mags for it since it's old and discontinued. Does anyone know what mag is compatible? I've played internet sleuth and there's many conflicting answers.

Comments

• Options
    hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭

EAA Witness magazine are a match.

Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,999 ******
    edited August 2021

Hit the post button ONCE, and then refresh the page.

• Options
    dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

I have a TZ 90. You need either EAA WItness "small frame" magazines or magazines for the CZ 75. Keep in mind that in EAA or Tanfoglio there is also a "compact frame" which is the shorter version of the "small frame" pistol. You want the "full size, small frame" in EAA.

EAA Witness makes magazines that fit the "large size" EAA Witness and CZ 97, CZ TS - you don't want those.

Go to the magazine section on GB, type in either CZ 75 or EAA Witness and look for small frame for EAA or plain old CZ 75 magazines and you'll find lots of choices. I lean toward MecGar magazines and avoid ProMag.

BTW, the TZ "small frame" is an excellent gun and accepts slide conversions in 22 lr, 9mm & 40 S&W. Mine happened to be a 41 AE so buying conversions or barrels in other calibers was pretty much a necessity.

• Options
    62fuelie62fuelie Member Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

I got a couple from MecGar to try in my Swiss clone of the CZ75, the AT84. MecGar makes mags supplied by the manufacturers with their pistols. They are excellent quality. Their item ID on mine was - "MG-CZ75-9mm". It took some fitting to get them to work in the AT84, but should be a drop-in fit for the CZ75.