In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,274 ******

Already read that there will be no more horsing around at the border. Taking a Texan's horse away is blasphemy!

• US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭

Absolutely horrible!

They should not have used a whip. They should have used a shotgun - and just fired a shot into the air. I am sure that is what the president would have done.

(Yes, I know they did not whip anyone.)

• truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭

Horses are the most effective tool there is for crowd control. We always use our posse guys on horseback to patrol the parking lots, enforce the booze rules, and break up unruly crowds. But, I wouldn't expect #46 to know ANYTHING about ANYTHING that actually is a good idea and works.

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

Even the photographer that took the pics said he saw nothing resembling whipping by the border patrol. This is nothing but a distraction made up by the left to justify letting the border jumpers stay in the U.S. Never let a crisis, even a fake one, go to waste. Bob

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭

The whipping NEVER happened, pure DEMOCRAT lies and propaganda.

• GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭

When does this stupidity stop? NEVER as long as the "media" is playing the fiddle. 46 is a total sham as is the lower counterpart. What will happen when something big happens and it will sooner than later? Dominos anyone?

• 62vld204262vld2042 Member Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭

He, and she, will hitch their wagon to ANY "crisis" that will deflect the discussion away from the disaster that was/is.............Afghanistan.

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭

I watched this event several times. Were these immigrants not breaking the law? It looked like crowd control to me. Is that not part of Border Agents training? Even the horses are trained to react a certain way.------------------------------Ray

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

If I say what I'm thinking, someone will be offended.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

they found some group to blame for the border and take away the pressure on the m what better than a white border patrol officer(s) fits all there agenda

never mind all illegals breaking federal laws

I can not even stand to watch / see the POS or his VP on any media source . just reminds me of how far we have sank as a country