In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

when will this crap END

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in Politics

news flash about Superman...TRUTH, JUSTICE, and the AMERICAN WAY.....been this since it was originated...BUT NO MORE...now it is truth , justice and a better tomorrow .....????????????????? is this the ongoing plan to disassemble America ??????? AND.....SUPERMAN will now be bi-sexual.......hesus h christo

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

After all the kids are indoctrinated they need comics that agree with the liberal doctrines that were forced on them. Otherwise they might start thinking for themselves. Bob

• roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭

ok...

Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • bs233jlbs233jl Member Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Great...next it will be Bugs Bunny, or Elmer Fudd.

• cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭

Right spasmcreeksrun, I read earlier that his new side kick, Frisky, will debut in next months issue of the magazine. Frisky is a tough one - after all he can handle the man of steel.

🤣

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭

I should have known that this would be moved to Politics. No intent to go wrong here mods.

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

I watched the old movie Orson wells 1984 several months ago I had never seen it "big brother is watching "

now I realize I am living it 🤨 , its like uncle Joe and dems used it as a guide book on how to use there power

if you never seen it have a go at it its not a great movie compared to many but sure seems to hit home

same with the old silent movie made in 1927 metropolis I recently watched it . never seen it but heard about it for many years so I found it on the internet and watched it . from what I understand it was pieced back together from a lot of old sections still existing . no complete original copy had remained due to censorship back in the day .

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭

As long as DEMOCRATs control information and academia the systematic and intentional destruction of our culture will continue.