In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Not covered in the news

pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭

Go to ahrp.org and the "What is Gain-of-Function Research & Who is at High Risk?' May 19, 2020 for a interesting read. A little long but eye opening.

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022

The pundits on the other side are saying The Red Chinese have a well led research Bi-weapons lab with many contagions at their disposal, and I assume The West has shared many detailed research papers in the past to help them along with their endeavors to find and seek peace and prosperity under their auspices.

Mankind is the deadliest animal on the planet, and it ceases to amaze me how good they are at it with WMD's, including biological ones which are the most insidious ones. Thus Us/they/them are sure to destroy themselves soon enough.

Of course, the radical trans humanist movement may think they can play with it and survive it to a higher moral creation of science. i.e. Become like a god like species.

serf

• pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭

Tick, Tick, Tick!

• sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

I saw a virologist on cable news about a week ago. He had been part of the investigation into the wuhan lab leak theory and was convinced the CCP was responsible for covid 19. He had been to wuhan earlier though, in 2019. He said, at that time, the lab was contaminated with Nipah virus, a virus with a 75% mortality rate. Wait til fauci's "gain of function" program gets done with that! We ain't seen nothin yet.

Arrivederci gigi
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

The wuhan/KungFlu was here in the USA as early as October/November 2019. It was not until the Chinese flushed it into airports worldwide that it became a big deal.

As has been seen several times, so called 'vaccinated' people can carry the disease spreading as they go w/o being ill.

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Cannot tell who and who isn't telling the truth

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭