In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The pushback is getting interesting

Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in Politics

In the blue wasteland that is Washington State, there is pushback.

Finally.

WSU fired its head football coach who gave up a $ 3 million / year contract for principle.

Upwards of 200 Seattle police could be fired.

127 have left the Washington State Patrol, including 67 Trooper, 6 Sergeants, and 1 Captain.

Of course the Tyrants in charge belittle these principled choices.

I celebrate them. It is time that people in visible positions stand up to mandates that are only designed to subdue and demonstrably have little impact upon public health.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele

Comments

• wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

Sure am glad I left Washington state. Kinda makes one wonder that since the illegal aliens are exempt from vaccination just what are they injecting into the "willing" that they don't want in the people illegally here?

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭

Many are not going to get the jab no matter what the tyrants demand. Fortunately, I do not live in a DEMOCRAT state. The only reporting I have seen or heard about pushbacks have been on Breitbart of talk radio.

The mandates are a major contributor of the serious problems with the supply chain, airline travel, manufacturing, worker shortages and even inflation, but blame is being placed on everything but.......all done to protect mandate loving DEMOCRATs.

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    edited October 2021

Yea! Cancelled flights are all due to weather conditions across the country. The sun may be shining but those darn unpredictable WINDS! 😨

If the media thinks we are dumb enough to believe stories like this! Sure does put a lot of credibility to the bulk of all reported news stories! NOT!!!

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭