In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

Interesting, Michigan actually has a higher vaccination rate than the national average but I read this morning we are 45th in Job recovery. Of course we have Gov. Gretchen at the helm so I guess I shouldn't be surprised about the dismal job report. Bob

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭

Idaho leads yet again!!!

Go freedom.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

77.7% of those over 12 in the USA had at least 1 vaccination. Pretty high number.

• pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

I heard on the news this morning that they were going to call the legislature back into session to work on anti mandate

legislation. Idaho that is.

edited October 2021

Our Lt. Governor, Janice McGeachin is bucking for the big chair. When Little Brad leaves town, she issues red-meat executive orders, such as banning mask mandates in early summer and in this case, banning vaccine mandates and mandatory testing in public schools.

The primary season should be a lot of fun.

Brad Steele

Brad Steele
  • pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭

A pie fight extraordinaire!!😉

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • 62vld204262vld2042 Member Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭

You have THAT right!!

When there's 2.2 TRILLION dollars involved.......it's hard to believe ANYONE!!!

(Sorry.....that I sound like a broken record.....about the money.)

But......it's still just my $0.02.....sigh.....

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

At this rate, soon I'll be one of : The few, the proud, the unjabbed.

Numbers getting higher now the children are taking the vaccine. Up to 78.4 %

Certainly nothing to celebrate if the VAERS data is even remotely accurate.

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain

78.4 percentage of folks receiving the vaccine..for the adverse effects... they take any information regardless if it is relevant. Just fill out a form.. Worthless.

Don't confuse how many folks have taken the vaccine. Looks like you are in a minority and losing fast .

When the majority rules ...

The vax mandate is a pretty brilliant move by the communists. What better way to purge the remaining dissenters from positions of power, particularly in the military, at the federal level, and the police force?

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain

Majority rule is 3 wolves and 2 sheep deciding what's for dinner. No thank you to that. The founders understood how dangerous mob rule is. The majority used to think the world was flat and it's no surprise the flat earthers are making a resurgence now. They want their world back.

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain

Well the public safety issue may not have to happen if the covid goes away. The disease isn't about the govt. It isn't political. It doesn't care. It seems some of the folks in this country don't care if their fellow American gets the disease and dies or not. However when it gets to a point when the non vaccinated ( documented ) are the ones in the hospitals dying and the others spreading the disease, then it becomes a point of interest to get rid of that problem. That is exactly what the govt right now is trying to control to keep the dreaded thing from spreading. Those vaccinated are not exempt from getting it. However their odds of survival are considerably greater than the non vaccinated.

edited November 2021

But their ability to transmit it is almost as strong as the non-treated. This means that a treatment mandate does little to nothing to stop the spread of the disease. The non-treated will die at a higher percentage rate than the treated, but that is the risk one takes when one makes the decision to not take the treatment.

Why is this choice the business of government.

Why must the treated foist their choice on the untreated?

Even you have to understand that when infection rates do not drop as vaccination rates soar, there is little to no correlation between transmission and vaccination.

This means.....oh the suspense.... THAT VACCINATION IS NOT A PUBLIC SAFETY ISSUE, IT IS AN INDIVIDUAL HEALTH ISSUE.

As such, a mandate is nothing more than the majority imposing its will upon a minority even though the intelligent ones know the actions of the minority have no effect upon the majority.

It is tyranny, although some cloak it is benevolence. Need we refresh ourselves with a little C.S. Lewis?

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

Please try to understand what this means. It will apply to you when firearms are declared a public safety and/or public health danger.

Brad Steele

Duh... The public safety issue of the firearms has been going on forever. I love it when folks get all shook up like the sky is falling and blame everything but the cause and lay it on the govts fault . However those folks are the first to call foul when they need help. You haven't seen those folks laying in the hospital almost dead wishing they had taken the vaccine. That ventilator hose stuffed down their throats. Well they are the ones dying. Sad real sad.

Again the vaccine doesn't keep one from getting the covid.. it only makes it harder for the covid to kill them

edited November 2021

You are factually incorrect to say the public safety issue of firearms has been going on forever. As the push on the left grows to declare a public health emergency with regard to firearms, you bury your head in the sand.

We are seeing what happens when a public emergency is called

Of course it is sad when people make a choice that ends badly. Government still has no power to prevent that choice.

Brad Steele

Reread the past firearm laws.

edited November 2021

It's pretty disingenuous to bring up those who've suffered severely from covid on the one hand and be willing to completely ignore the adverse reactions to the mrna therapy that have been reported and further try to discredit it without a shred of evidence that there is false reporting going on. And what's more the mere suggestion that there's some mysterious motivation for folks who were CLAMORING for a savior vaccine to try to discredit it? gimme a break. Every single outlet claims the reverse: that there's UNDER reporting of adverse events on the VAERS site and there has been since its inception. And the numbers of reports are HUGE in comparison to other vaccines.

Just look at the date on the second slide. That's from January 2021! The insinuation that folks were doing this when the database was hardly even being publicized is completely and utterly ludicrous. Not to mention the fact there are emerging reports that doctors around the country are being censured for filing reports. 😡 Is it too much to expect a little friggen intellectual honesty here?

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain

Underlying conditions make up how much of that ?

edited November 2021

Generally speaking, the people who take vaccines of ANY sort have underlying conditions and if anything there were more healthy people taking this vax because of the fear mongering that went along with its rollout, so the comparison of one vaccine to another is pretty valid.

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain

Nice.. Fear Mongering... NOT

No fear mongering, select? It was through fear mongering they convinced businesses to shut down for "15 days" which then extended to mostly all year. Were you awake in 2020?

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain

Children approved to get vaccinated.. Today up to 78.8%