In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Man I just want to wake up.

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in Politics

Comments

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Never make it thru the house and senate, however just shows how ignorant the democrats are. My guess this is a pelosi moment.

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

This is a transparent attempt to put the focus back on Donald J. Trump through an emotion charged issues Biden's masters believe will resonate with the public.

Diversion to bring back a false headline from years ago.

It was false then and it is false now.

The Trump administration did not separate families. Any family unit that agreed to return to Mexico was allowed to do so.

Intact.

We are to believe that jack-booted thugs ripped babies from mothers' arms and gave them no option to remain together. This is just false. If mom and dad were to have agreed to return home with their children, they did. It was those that insisted upon staying that were separated to protect the children as the numbers prevented the US from setting up individual living units for each family.

This is part of the neo-communist conditioning of the American proletariat. It comes for the empty head in the White House, down through the empty souls of Pelosi and Schumer and their apparatchiks in the Democrat party and associated neo-communist groups.

People cannot make decisions for themselves. A result happened so it must be the fault of a non-neo-communist government. We shall raise the issue and see if the proletariat is so stupid as to believe that the billions of dollars we are forced to spend are the result of the subversive anti-neo-communists that sadly still exist within the boundaries of the American dystopia.

This is evil on display. A disgustingly large number of Americans are so brainwashed they will believe this is the fault of the non-neo-communists.

It is not. It is all a lie.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******

Yep, I read about this in an email this morning, these people are out of their fricking minds!