In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

we really need to bring back you loot / steal we shoot

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭

there is no threat to the smash and grab the flash robbery or even the 1000.00 limit theif's

many years ago the local news paper would ( they still do I guess ) run articles out of the past 25 . 50 . 75 and 100 years ago

any way one news article I remember reading from around 1900 or so the sheriff was shooting at a chicken theif who was in a car trying to get out of town after being caught stealing Mr Jones chickens ( not his name but you get the idea )

just me ? but being possibly killed over stealing a chicken 🐔 and now its OK to steal, really almost encouraged by the POS dems and left

let the leo and national guard start and shop owners start shooting all looters and the courts have the back bone to back it up stop throwing the good guys under the bus

I would wager it would end with in a couple days

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

Its practically legal in cities controlled by DEMOCRATS because you wont be prosecuted, IE San Francisco, LA, Dallas & Austin TX etc.

As a matter of fact, you could be in deep trouble if you shot one of the perps. You could be prosecuted: DEMOCRAT is the party of crime.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭

sad but a fact of life in kal the criminals and illegals have all the rights

the governor ok Kal said its out of his hands that san Francisco mayor is at fault

good old dems its slides down hill fast

• truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭

Yup. Here, it for a long time it has been illegal to use deadly force to protect property. Now, it is evolving to not use force of any kind.