In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

So they are just equalizing the money system for The NWO, and it's on purpose. When it's all over and done, the system will be ran by A.I. Quantum Financial computers with Crypto currencies. It will be the only choice which is total control of all buying, selling and trading for all.

serf

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

2008-2014 Obummer

• SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭

I believe he is right in his observations and must admit that our current economic environment is a house of cards.

Having felt the pain of the 70's I very much do not want to go through it again. However I believe we are headed that way and the effect is going to be even worse.

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

You have 30 days to deposit any cash you have after that it will be worthless you can only use credit card or ecurrencey we the government only have your best interest in mind .regulation will stop inflation and provide for equality for every American..

• SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭

It may be worse than that. I have a friend who lives in Athens, Greece. They just shut down the banks and ATM's. So unless you already had cash or other items like gold or silver you could not but anything.

Or it could be like another friend who has lived in Quito, Ecuador for a number of year. They closed the banks and then devalued the currency by 90%. So if you had $100 before it was now only worth $10.

• chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭

Ben Franklin had this figured out a long long time ago. Those who do not learn from History will repeat it.

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

And yet old geriatric Joe tells us creating and pumping trillions more into the economy will fix everything. He and a lot of his advisors lived through the last inflation storm but learned nothing.

Serf you hold your nefarious powers that control the worlds monetary systems in much higher regard than I do.

These problems are generated by on of two scenarios;

1. Evil geniuses plotting to control the worlds means of exchange, or

2. Totally inept self centered people unable to get anything right.

I'd put my money on betting it is #2. Bob

Well You need to check out the Reset shuffle on the game plan there Bob!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWN2QwsDLhk&ab_channel=SecretsInPlainSight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbG4ZfZzweI&ab_channel=DarrenMooreJr

Nations will develop their own updated blockchain based systems. These updated conortiums and networks have the ability to send value with digital assets. CBDCs might be years away conviently the private sector is all set up to make this happen without the digital euro. If the digital Euro comes out tomorrow Interledger will be involved. The pipes have been laid and digital assets and cbdcs can flow through them. Domestically everything gets updated, what about when the ECB needs to send value to another nation? Japan isn't going to accept digital Euros. Why? Because the central bankers have poisoned their own fiat. Inflated it to the max. This is where a trust-less bridge asset comes into play. This is Project Stella. ECB/BOJ are working on a CBDC system and they specifically mentioned interledger protocol. They didn't mention the things that i am mentioning. The CBDC studies are these super complicated systems when there is a much easier way. There are R3 consortium that make trade efficient. adhering to the rules in real time without waiting. This breathes life into trade because it can happen in real time. Mail VS email.. Emails are more frequently used because they happen in real time. I send out hundreds of emails a year but only a few letters. Prior to email I only sent a few letters. This is what will happen with trade. Remember all of these consortium that are corda based can easily plug in corda settler and xrp is one of the assets that they can choose for trade. SwiftGPI is slow because it uses nostro and vostro.. see mail vs email analogy The rise of robots, in a digital world everything is going to be automated. Jobs will evolve so prepare your children for a strong education in technology. We live in a globalized world and the companies that are bringing jobs back to their nation are few. With digital technologies and digital assets we have the ability to have a level playing field. That is what I believe is a catalyst for what is going on. I am going to be very careful on how I say this. I wouldn't want my channel to be deleted. She just connected the infamous illness and pollution. We are moving to a green economy. When we get to the other side of this we are going to have a completely different financial system. Nations know that this is a race. Nations are going to invest in companies to strengthen the intranets of value to compete on the internet of value. We pay close attention to Lagarde because she saw the writing on the wall early and now she's saying it's even clearer. She's a central banker that is infamous in the cryptosphere for her stance on digital assets and blockchain technology now she is saying it's clearer than ever. On october 14th 2020 finextra reports that a EU commissioner stated "A digital euro solution should not crowd out solutions that come from the private sector. In the ECB report, it is highlighted that such a solution would be complementary to private sector opportunities. There should not be rivalry or competition." CBDCs are time consuming projects however the private sector already has traction and they have allowed the plumbing to be built. They're on board. R3 has created solutions for CBDCs and can deliver to the central banks. They don't want the average joe six pack to catch on. They're resetting the system and they will remain in power. I own gold in case I am wrong. She's speaking of a retail cbdc but what's going to happen first is a back end cbdc called a wholesale CBDC. Platforms and banks can interact at the speed of digital currency. they're getting the masses used to the idea of digital currency. the masses will blindly accept wholesale cbdc or

Your first video is nothing but primitive sensationalism. Nothing but linking unconnected bits of information to try and explain what the author considers evil mystical control over our lives. A modern version of Greeks trying to explain thunder and lightening by ascribing it to a powerful mythical being called Zeus. So, sorry I give his theories absolutely no serious consideration.

Your second video is a little better but still lacks context. Progress like furthering the ability of manufacturers and suppliers to instantly exchange currency can only make things more efficient. Who better to develop these programs than the existing banks that know their customers needs. If it becomes common for the regular consumer then perhaps a bit of privacy will be lost if it is not handled properly. Anyone that uses a physical debit or credit card or uses their phone instead of swiping a card has given up just as much privacy as your doomsday scenario. I think his you tube videos are nothing but click bait to get the gullible to provide him an income through the advertising he sells. Sorry, you'll have to do better than those two examples. Bob

The velocity of electronic money with more debt is the new paradigm is all what you are saying is good now in the new money system coming Bob? Of course, knowing every transaction down the supply chain to the end user is completely ignored by you. This power would be a wonderful instrument of control over all the populations of the world. So The second link is valid That I posted.

The sacred Temple of Democracy that The Democrats have espoused has been plainly stated after January 6th 2021. So it's a fact that The secular government is a sacred place in Washington, D.C. it deems to be worship by its citizens by it own volition.

So my first link is valid in that regard also. You can think what you want, but on the premise of the perimeter of the logic presented it's factual and cannot be discounted so lightly as you describe it to be,to refute the points presented.

I think you want us to be gullible to accept it all as harmless policy changes that have no consequences of or for the average citizens that will serve under it. Absolute power, corrupting absolutely, is what is coming.

The oligarchical geometry has been in place for centuries in all the seats of government powers in mankind's government. Believe it or not. The Temple and the Palace have always tried to rule. One over the other.

serf

This is a special place. This is a sacred place. But this sacred place was desecrated by a mob today on our watch. This temple to democracy was defiled by thugs, who roamed the halls — sat in that chair? Dick Durbin (D-Ill.

https://www.williamhenry.net/2009/01/the-u-s-capitol-and-the-temple-in-man/

It is ironic that that U.S. Capitol mimics the sacred layout of Luxor temple considering that America was founded to abolish the Divine Right of Kings. Nonetheless, the spectacle of the Opet Festival is echoed in the inauguration ceremonies of U.S. Presidents as head of state or head of government. This term means that the President is above party politics.

The word inaugural comes from ancient Rome where priests called augurs interpreted the will of the gods by reading the flight patterns of birds. The word augur is thought to be derived either from the root aug, “to increase, to prosper” or from the Latin avi and gero, the Latin “directing of birds.”

In this lavish American ceremony, initiation or rite, politicians stand at the gate of the Secret Chamber, the Capitol Rotunda, in front of hundreds of thousands of spectators (and millions more watching on TV) to take the oath of office and to renew the office of the President. It is strikingly similar to coronations and enthronements. The crucial difference is that the people elected the individual being sworn in to be their head (or ‘present Id’ to use a Freudian term for the instinctual aspect of our psychic apparatus).

Originally, the word inauguration referred to the sacred marriage, the symbolic mating of the new king with the goddess of the kingdom. Scholars point to the Irish Feast of Tara, at which the king married the goddess Medb.

In America the goddess is named Freedom, Liberty and America. Her statues are abundant on the Hill and in the Capitol. She stands on top of the Capitol. Why? It could be because, symbolically, she ‘owns’ it.

Traditionally, the swearing in takes place on the East Portico. For the first time ever, an inauguration took place on the West Terrace of the Capitol when Ronald Reagan took office in 1981. The west side would accommodate more visitors. Reagan’s second inaugural ceremony in January, 1985 took place in the Rotunda due to weather.

President Barack Obama also chose the West Terrace. After being sworn in at noon, the newly anointed President enters the Capitol Temple. He ascends 33 steps into the Rotunda. He looks up. He first sees Mercury, then, he sees the deified Washington peering down at him, challenging him to be an enlightened American leader.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

I for one am not buying into this NWO crap unless there is a world war on an unprecedented scale with only one victor.

There are too many nations who think they ought to be in-charge and not a damn one of them is going to give up power or allow themselves to be subjugated.

By George! I do believe you understand what I tried to tell Serf months ago. On a smaller scale, what American politician will give up their power to a NWO?

People who are confused by actions or events beyond their control seek answers. It is so much easier to blame an evil cabal intent on taking over the world than it is to actually research serious topics. There have been secret societies for around for centuries and from the start people have said that those groups were intent on taking over the world. The must be pretty darn inept if they haven't done it by now. Serfs cut and paste about the symbolism of a presidential inauguration is nothing but the authors imagination running wild and he uses buzz words to get people excited about his conclusions. The most blatant comment is about the Secret Chamber. Don't people know that there isn't a lot that is secret about it? You can even watch the debates and votes on television, for Gods sake. I guess if someone isn't happy and needs a hobby the NWO conspiracy theory is as entertaining as most hobbies and you can blame others for your problems at the same time. Bob

edited December 2021

Well you have city states turn into States and states that turn into Federated Unions, then commercial trading blocks laws among these Unions. The United Nations have many obligatory rules disciplined for Business practices across the world, so the foundations of swift settlement trade practices between cryptocurrencies will just be another big part of the World Wide Web of governance soon.

Stealing land and subjugating whole nations through open warfare has really been avoided because of all these actions, with Multi International corporations being the moderators of all these actions through government assemblies and unions.

serf