In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

IRS cancels face recognition

BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭

to many biden masks with looser on the forhead

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

It's not cancelled! It's just postponed so The NSA can safely guard this information and keep hackers from Russia and China out .Why share with foreign governments, right? They have there own sheep to tax right?

India now they have gone whole hog on Government I.D. but are vulnerable I bet! The government must be safe and they are here to serve & guard and fleece the sheple. Bet on it!

If any one commits fraud it will only be your elected representatives authority under the rule of law. Like The Federal Reserve act! Which like with bank savings rates that have been not keeping up with inflation for years! it's all crook and rook by the our elected leaders & money changers! Bet on it!

You need to wake up Bob.And I don't mean just from the leftist propaganda either.

serf

"By hook or by crook" is an English phrase meaning "by any means necessary", suggesting that any means possible should be taken to accomplish a goal.