In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Canadian Truckers

4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2022 in Politics

We are weary and tired of Covid and the damn mandates. Enough! One word I see a lot in their signage (FREEDOM). God bless the Canadian truckers. Just my 2 cents.-------------------------Ray

Comments

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

i support them all the way time for us to do the same here🤣

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

The problem here is elite partisan media would demonize the crap out of our truckers and blame the truckers instead of Biden and his DEMOCRAT congress for todays miserable economic conditions.

These are the same people blaming guns and police for todays unprecedented murder rate.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,455 ✭✭✭✭

now the truckers are set in the left media and government's are pointing out how bad they are how there the cause of the problems how they are to blame

just like the left if you can't win fair start cheating and making up lies to make your self look like the good guys

I see the old POS Biden and his handlers are starting to call out the USA truckers before they even get started

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭

Trudeau called the peaceful trucker convoy "a threat to democracy". Now that's the pot calling the kettle black.

It is very sad that cities see rioting and burning unchecked and uncontrolled over the death of one black felon, but peaceful protests in the name of freedom from mandates are called extremism and insurrection.

That's just great Obiden.... keep handing out your free needles and crack pipes. What a clown world we live in.