In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trump fantasizes The Ukraine invasion would have never happen under his tenure?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Then Trump complemented That Putin was one smart cookie pulling off The peace keeping scheme to invade and the way he played it to the world's stage! He can't keep his mouth shut and now he is saying Taiwan is next! https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-china-taiwan-russia-ukraine

serf

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/02/23/donald-trump-hails-vladimir-putin-genius-russias-invasion-ukraine/

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

He is probably correct in his forecast for Taiwan. China probably doesn't see a downside from retaking it and if they keep the microchips coming old Joe won't risk going to war and messing up our economy even more than it is now. We have let the Chinese dominate our economy and if they put sanctions on exporting to the U.S. our economy is toast.

As for the Ukraine, Putin knows that with the current administration in the U.S., he can take over the whole Ukraine before we stop dithering and posturing. When Trump was in office, we would have reacted much quicker. I am not sure what Trump would have done but Putin also didn't know, and the uncertainty probably kept him in check. Ego wise, Trump and Putin are a lot alike, so they had some mutual respect. Geriatric Joe on the other hand is a known milquetoast senile old fart that can't make up his own mind, so there isn't a lot of respect for his reactions to a crisis.

The Ukraine is basically a dictatorship, and I really can't see why we need to be involved in the first place. It is a corrupt country that should blend right in with the Russian political climate. They only made overtures about joining NATO so that those corrupt officials now in power could stay in power and not relinquish it to the Russians. Bob

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

The pot just keep getting stirred harder.

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

Fjb is a no nothing weak @#__$$

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

My 2 cents. Putin would never invade anything as long a Trump was president, and yes China vs Taiwan is next.

Trump haters are blaming him with Putin's invasion into the Ukraine, what a bunch of morons.

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Like I said..the Biden Voters are going to learn a Hard Lesson..I believe Trump Nailed It...

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

just my 2cents I was not around so only based on what I have heard and read over the years but seems like a fellow who in the mid to late late 1930's until 1945 did the same tactic "were just reclaiming " what was once ours nothing to see here . oh be friends sure well until next week when we come after you

untold millions died

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

I am pretty sure that Dementia Joe is not going to win a Nobel Peace Prize like Donald Trump did for the Israeli-Arab negotiations.

Let's remember that the mid east was turning into a powder keg after Obama's manipulation and fueling of the "Arab Spring"

• Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭

...Uhhh, Russia didnt invade while Trump was in office...took barely a year after that senile idiot got into office...

...Can we say "Taiwan"..

"the Biden Voters are going to learn a Hard Lesson"...

...I doubt it, they NEVER learn, theyre too stupid..

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

World be be on edge to see if Putin steps past.

• dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭✭

Most liberals are afraid of Trump. Heads will explode when he wins again.