In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Vaccine Mandates (not so much)

Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******

Well we got good news! The wife's company has dropped their vaccine requirement now that the courts have finally started to tell Brandon to bite it. She had requested paperwork to get an exemption and they finally get her the paperwork but told her to just hang on to it since the mandate was being quietly dropped. It was supposed to be enforced in March, now her employer ( a major pharmacy/retail chain) has dropped the requirement. Hopefully others will follow, I feel sorry for those that went ahead and got vaxxed under duress and hope like all get out that they can sue and win against those companies that were early and forced them.

Comments

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭

Good to hear that.

People should not be coerced to choose between a vaccine and their livelihood.

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

I know someone who got the jabs, came down with vertigo pretty bad after the fact.

Doctors advised him to not get the booster jab.

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

The Federal agency I work for won't even provide exemption rules or applications. The 'King-Master' in DC to whom I report directly says he's not been given the 'requirements' and so won't even begin to develop plans for exemptions. The remainder of the agency flip-flops on a weekly basis concerning contact requirements. Between all the many fingers of the agency's 'big hand', so many employees have walked away that it's difficult to handle the workload-especially when those who refused the jabbo are basically furloughed.

• wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

Why do so many continue to confer the title "vaccine" to what ever it is they were injecting into people? It doesn't prevent contracting the virus or transmitting it to others so by definition it's not a "vaccine" since it apparently doesn't confer immunity. Pfizer admits that It starts wearing off after 2-3 months and requires "boosters". How long does it last before another "booster" is needed?

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

Stooopid folks just pushing their agenda, the jab is not a vaccine, period.

Vaccines stop or the prevent the disease dead in it's tracks.