In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Keep one of my work family in your thoughts and prayers today. Going through a loss.

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,614 ✭✭✭✭

One of my guys has been living with their parents and taking wonderful care of them over the years. He lost his mother last year and his father is in his final moments at this time. He has been everything everyone wishes they could have in regards to having someone there when you REALLY need it. He has me in total awe in the way he has taken care of his parents. They drove him crazy at times....but he never let it really affect him. Its just amazing how resilient and steadfast some people are. I'm sure he is suffering right now and that is why I want you guys to pray for him if you can. His father was a hard working, family man who loved his wife and you can see the same in his kids who have raised their own families with the same values. The world is a better place because this family is one to admire.

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments