In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

General Wesley Clark

4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭✭

Years ago I drove Westy to a Combine Arms Demonstration near Camp Buckner at the Point. As i recall there were three tanks (before Bradleys), five 155mm howitzers. three APCs, mortar, wire guided missiles and a couple of Warthogs from Stewart AFB. On the other side of the valley were dummy vehicles and old cars, cardboard set up to look like enemy troops on the side of the mountain straight ahead. Firepower was probably nothing compared to todays firepower. Still, in a matter of a few minutes the side of that mountain was reduced to ruble. Armor is Hell.

I wondered why Putin had not consolidated his forces at Kyiv after surrounding Ukraine. Tonight General Clark alluded to what he thought was coming. I have fallen out of favor with General Clark because of his association with Hillary but he was the Supreme Commander of all NATO Forces and he is one smart warrior. There is a saying that if you get the chief the braves will go home. If all of Putin's troops mass at Kyiv the destruction and carnage will be unimaginable.

If this happens what will Brandon do? Some would say where is Churchill when you need him. God help the local boys. -------------------------------Ray

Comments