In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

SOTU

chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2022 in Politics

Record high inflation, shortages. Fuel and natural gas prices escalating at a rapid pace due to EOs. Loss of status abroad due to Afghan exit and Ukraine: Traditional enemies now emboldened. Mass invasion and crisis along southern border. Crime at all time high. Gross mismanagement of Covid epidemic.

Feel free to add more

Comments

• SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭

You covered it well. SOTU Just more BS.

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭

Sam Brinton- the non-binary drag queen that Biden just appointed to Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy.

Kind of illustrates the whole Biden thought process (or lack of) .😕

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

But he is nice and does not have orange hair.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

What I expect is diversionary tactics, smoke and mirrors, placing blame where it dont belong, along with ignoring economic and world chaos caused by his poor decisions.

What makes the SOTU so interesting will be the slobbering corrupt sycophants in the media sucking up and telling us how great things are.

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

If he doesn’t spend most of the address talking about the growing mess in Ukraine, he should just not bother at all.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

Not even going to watch it.

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭

General Westly Clark (former NATO Commander) seemed to think two days ago that Sleepy Joe and his handlers were working on this Ukraine mess. Maybe a wonderful solution will come out of the SOTU.-----------------Ray

• Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******

I'll wait to hear all y'alls thoughts on it as i won't be watching it live, maybe look at a replay if I hear enough from others...

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭

Is Joe going to address his cognitive decline?

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

Not on purpose.

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

I'm waiting to see if Nancy tears up Geriatric Joes speech like she did Trumps. Bob

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

There will be more blowby tonight than an old tractor with worn out rings

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Should be called, ST#!*U speech

I wish the mandatory mask law still applied to Nasty Nancy.

I will watch the first part of it for entertainment. Thinking Biden will come out presenting himself with a tough bad * stance against Putin actions which in essence is merely hot air as we have seen before.

Highly recommend anyone watching to turn the TV off immediately when the speech is over unless one wants to hear liars and partisan hacks in main stream media frothing and drooling over how monumental his speech was,

I will be watching another episode of Longmire.

Can't even stand the looks of "our" fearless leader let alone listen to his blabbering.

chiefr, we will await your analysis of the farce.

It is the worst state of the union in all my 69 trips around the sun.

Who said he was elected?

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

Many on the left refused to listen to anything Trump or even W said. Intolerance will be our downfall.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele

I could not take more than 10 minutes so I turned it off. Called Ukrainians "Iranians", along with other stumbles and bumbles.

Admitted Americans struggling with inflation but fails to mention his policies as the cause. Mentions "buy American" when he ended the manufacturing renaissance created by Trump. Boasted about creating many new jobs but failed to mention because people returning to work from Covid. MSM is praising the speech as expected. Best find analysis via talk radio.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

It's looks like both political parties are dead locked,polarized and stifled.The state of the union is a disaster with grid lock. Everyone is rearranging the chairs on the titanic as It goes down. it's not intolerance it's sheer stupidity.

The Federal Budget is enormous with A huge 30 trillion deficit with no control over either.Welcome to Chaos and finger pointing until the end comes.It's not going to be pretty. Hyper inflation is what we are going to get.

serf

• 62vld204262vld2042 Member Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭

What I found interesting.....if not profound......was what was NOT(to my knowledge so far) reported by NBC.....CBS.....or ABC networks.

Per the DailyMail website..........

GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert sparked boos inside the Capitol as she heckled Joe Biden when he talked about the death of his son Beau. The Colorado congresswoman interrupted the President to blame him for the deaths of 13 American service members in Afghanistan when he talked about the flag-draped coffins of those who had served their country. 

Worth my $0.02 maybe??.....

Who can forget Nasty Pelosi tearing up Trumps speech and being extolled by filthy corrupt media,

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,455 ✭✭✭✭

sounds like what the dems did every day Trump was in office except they were 10000X worse

respect the office I get that ..

however as for me its not going to happen with BOZO the dimwit and the clown show followers

you have to earn respect not demand it

by they way can any one come on any one explain what the old bat drunk was doing with that standing up hand Gester maybe joe promised to share his Ice cream with her