In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Russia has LOST the war with Ukraine

fatcat458fatcat458 Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭

Russia just woke GERMANY up like Japan did the USA up after Pearl Harbor

Comments

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭

Germany is totally dependent on Russian oil.

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭✭

Please explain this to the rest of us who do not understand your statement!

I believe that Russia is going to do WHATEVER they want, then China will follow suit! I see WW3 in the near future🥺

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Germany is playing both sides of the street. While they decided to send lethal aid to Ukraine and pledged to increase their defense budget to the promised 2% they are still getting energy imports from the Russians via the Nord Stream 1pipeline.

How many other EU countries are still importing Russian natural gas and oil???

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

I assume what he means is that Germany is evaluating the condition of its military due to Russia's current actions and finding the need for improvement. My opinion is that the only place Ukraine is winning against Russia is on social media. I think Russia will "win" but not so sure they will like the results. I don't think they can control the country after they take it.

• Options
    fatcat458fatcat458 Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Yes Ricci. You are correct. l think Germany just realized they MUST depend on THEMSELVES to survive. With the exception of WW1 and WW2, they have done quite well defending themselves since Roman Times.