In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Well, serf called it...

Comments

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Yepp.. they are admitting it now..

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭

Australia admitted it months ago, again by accident. Bidens people will trip all over themselves to "correct" his statement, tell you what he was SUPPOSED to say.

Scary times.

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Listen to this woman's comments about how Russia is the only country that very recently opposed a resolution to allow a Global Health Authority to assume total control during another 'pandemic'.

(56) Putin vs the NWO? - YouTube

He also invades Ukraine to eliminate the US funded bioweapons labs. Maybe it is time that the people of this country stop listening to mainstream media. Do they really think that they are hearing the whole truth from CBS ?

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Well out of Chaos bring Order and when it hits with programmable Fed Coin as your one and only currency then your had. Will the Republicans stop this in November is now the next big decision to see if the two party system is really just one with different shades of grey. Like a 10,000 dollar threshold for cash for a while to calm the sheple being put into the NWO digital cage.

serf

https://www.federalreserve.gov/econres/notes/feds-notes/what-is-programmable-money-20210623.htm

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

Or it could be a senile old guy that has no clue about what he is saying. Come on guys, if you were the architect of a NWO, would you let Biden in on it? None of the major and most of the minor countries trust or get along with anyone else. So the theory is that they will all give up their power and standing in the world and unite in a kumbayah movement? How will the NWO masters get all of the politicians, dictators and petty tyrants to give up their power? I've asked before, who are the masterminds behind this NWO and no one has given a credible answer. In my opinion, this is just another decades long conspiracy theory that lets people blame others for their self inflicted problems. I know that a few on here will view this as naive pontification on my part, but I calls it like I sees it. Bob

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

The derivatives market refers to the financial market for financial instruments such as futures contracts or options. There are four kinds of participants in a derivatives market: hedgers, speculators, arbitrageurs, and margin traders. There are four major types of derivative contracts: options, futures, forwards, and swaps.

Translation... means the market guess on what is about to happen. Same way with govt and play money bit coins you name it.

You are on to something there select fire.The Central Banks are the ultimate masters of economical market conditions and we have seen how sanctions against Putin and others in the past could be the avenue for The NWO shenanigans. With a world crypto currency digital control in master computers some enity could muster the power of being a world arbiter with few moves on a rouge state.

Just ask the Canadian truck drivers for references on what could happen and Putin too could tell you a thing or two.

serf

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

I for one am skeptical if there will ever be a NWO, too many nations will vie for the lead, global scale wars would have to be fought over who will be in charge. To rule such a cornucopia of nations would require a a most oppressive form of government.

• sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Who would have believed that the citizens of Boston would have accepted martial law under the guise of "shelter in place" following the Boston marathon bombing, and later heralded their oppressors as "heroes"? Or, who might have imagined that our entire country would have acquiesced to, and supported, government mandated shutdowns in the face of a biological attack from a foreign country, while insisting that the foreign country be held blameless? Not "oppressive" enough for ya?

Arrivederci gigi

Well they burn out WWI veterans in Washington D.C. in 1932 so History does not lie. I believe the government will do anything to stay in power and use deadly force to do it!

serf

On July 28, 1932, the government forcibly removed nearly 20,000 jobless veterans who encamped on Pennsylvania Avenue to demand bonus payments from Congress. In the melee that followed, one veteran grabbed a policeman's nightstick. The officer, George A. Shinault, drew his gun and shot and killed two veterans.