In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Frt ban

TjbTjb Member Posts: 5

Well as of today our rights are more restricted. They have managed to change the rules yet again and ban forced reset triggers, labeling them machine guns. So far this administration has manage to raise the cost of everything, destroy the economy and restrict law abiding citizens even more. Before long we will get a sling shot with a feather because a rock is to dangerous. If 20 years ago I would’ve told you in 20 years our president wIll be a crackheads dad, who is handing out free crack pipes while crippling the nation I’d be laughed at. Yet here we are.

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Only stag inflation will change the equation for now in gun control measures if the minorities vote switch to Republicans in the fall however Rhinos will grow because of it until one day even they will vote for more gun control. The NWO has to take this right away from the republic. Assault rifles will be the first shoe to drop maybe not this year but in the future.

They must instill that Fed coin cashless society first so if you fail to comply with new gun control laws they can just close your bank account. It's so simple to see how it's going to work. Liberals in both political parties are going to abridged The Second amendment to be like in The British do in their gun laws eventually in my humble opinion.

serf

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Actually it took longer than I thought

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭

DEMOCRAT; A party committed to erase the Second Amendment from the Constitution. Should come as no surprise.

Above is an example of their "Incremental" approach: Bit by bit destruction.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭

the BATF has went nuts being pushed by Biden and his worthless bunch making up new and adding rules to existing laws that are truly against the 2nd amendment

I have heard the company have lawsuits filed but like bump stocks it will not get settled until well after the fact of counless amounts of money spent fighting and the people who bought one and was legal ( like the bump stocks ) then told destroy it or go to jail no compensation is total BS

rules / laws are one pull one shot the new trigger still do that and proved by the manufacture many times just help reset

next up due in april now more rulings on lower receiver pistol braces and "ghost guns" I will bet every new law violates our rights but will fall on deaf ears

maybe just maybe the 80 million gun or so owners will one day actual stand together and say that were demanding all our rights back get rid of all the BS laws or we will do some adjusting

• lpaalplpaalp Member Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

"In the new letter, the agency said its examination of the devices in question determined that they “allow a firearm to automatically expel more than one shot with a single, continuous pull of the trigger.”

The determination applies only to forced-reset triggers that allow guns to fire more than one shot with a single trigger-pull and not others on the market that require the trigger to be released before another shot can be fired."

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,775 ✭✭✭✭

Breaking the camel's back one straw at a time.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Buy a Firearm with everything on it from the manufacturer and you are not allowed to modified it at all with any parts unless it's done my a Bonafide ATF gunsmith with all legal papers and numbers. And it's retroactive back to 1968 before it's grandfather in thus all home made firearms with receivers & parts is now illegal Records kept for at least 20 years if not longer. This Is basically what Biden is doing with his administration powers thus far.

Serf

• truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭

Too bad that voting doesn't matter anymore. There are no consequences for ballot harvesting and tampering with the counts. There are only consequences for those who point out the cheating and complain about it.

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭

remember when it was illeagle to put a full auto bolt in an ar15 now they come standard from the makers😂

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,467 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

The law defines a machinegun as one that fires more than one round with 'a single function' of the trigger.

This agency dictate changes the definition, just as did Trump's bump stock ban.

Agencies are charged with establishing policies to enforce laws as passed by Congress. They cannot change laws. This changes the law.

I doubt the current SCOTUS, with the Constitutional coward Roberts at its head would have the political will to hear a challenge.

GOP or DEM - it matters little when it comes to ignoring the Constitution.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele