In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

maybe just me but I doubt it. Update sad news

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2022 in Politics

so the dems can demand a black woman has to be the next supreme court justice no matter what or who is qualified and anyone saying hold on,, countless people of all genders and color are qualified is automatically a raciest it should not be open to just a black woman

then the question they refuse to answer what is a woman ...( unless it fits there narrative ) and the person being ask if they had even a bit of self respect or against racism would decline on the grounds its all raciest how I got here but that will never happen in the I am owed every thing culture

not counting the dependable Rinos that always suck up the dems on any of there votes and should not be allowed to even run as republicans .

maybe next time a republican should demand a white middle aged far right winged candidate and shove him thru and up the opposing political affiliated butt

Comments

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

That is your first sign of trans humanism when a woman cannot be defined anymore. Just like what a marriage was between a man and a women then they changed that very quickly, The Rhino's are all for THE NWO MATRIX TOO!

Now if a same sex couple can have a CHILD sharing THE DNA of BOTH with AN off spring child then that will be their next big step to blur the meaning of what sexes are for.

serf

• Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭✭

Put all this in a glass and shake it up, pour it out and you end up with the end parts of the Bible. It’s as their all jockeying for position to who gets to sit at the right hand of the Antichrist.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭

DEMOCRATs hire judges based both diversity and political activism. The believe courts should overlook past precedents and past constitutional interpretations when they impede their Marxist agenda.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭

Will thans to three rino POS

she is now going to dismantle the constitution to suit the dems wishes

My 2 cents I wish the fleas of a thousand camels infest ther arm pits for Turing there backs on us

Ory Best can do with out getting in trouble lol

• Options
    chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

I think Breyer's retirement just in time for dementia Joe to pick an affirmative action hire to SCOTUS is just too coincidental. They probably forced him to retire using some underhanded means.

I am certain she is going to flip flop on the 2A, and she has already proven to be light handed on sentencing of pedophiles. In less than a year Obiden has managed to slice apart an American Republic. I wonder if the damage can ever be repaired...