In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gov. Abbott

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2022 in Politics

just announced that Texas will be arresting illegals crossing the Texas border, loading them on busses and dropping them off in Washington. D.C. This is going to be quite a show. Better buy extra popcorn.

Comments

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
  • DBMJR1DBMJR1 Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

He's also conducting a 'safety inspection' on every vehicle crossing into Texas.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

The Feds will intercept the Buses before they even get there. But it's a great idea!

serf

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

Nope. They will make it.

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

Greyhound Therapy has a long history when a city wishes to rid itself of an undesirable population.

DC is the proper destination in this case.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
    edited April 2022

It's voluntary not mandatory so it's just grandstanding for votes this year on both sides of the aisle in congress . A democracy or so called republic is only as good as it's citizens are. With violent crime rampant along with morality going to the dogs it won't be long before it's dictator time.

In g-d we trust on the money is a farce now and the fiat money is nothing but a quasi religion soon to fail just watch. Soon all of we the people will know it's a rigged game from The NWO cohorts of money changers.

serf

A system of capitalism presumes sound money, not fiat money manipulated by a central bank. Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts and interest rates that are determined by savings, not credit creation by a central bank.

Ron Paul

I wouldn't drive a fiat. Lousy car. The illegals will be on busses not fiats.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

amazing they decided that would be kidnapping and how may illegals are going to just get on a bus not knowing where there headed even if ask my wife suggested offer 1k cash to each one get on the bus

I told my wife the day it was a announced about the busing it will not happen the fed will come in fast and hard on stopping

I still think the answer is S.S.S.

or a plane ride to a nice country like China

Damn, and all this time I was under the impression that if a LEO arrested someone the arrested party could be transported. Silly me. I really hated to see Abbott walk that back today.

edited April 2022

That's the nature of the beast (Congress) A republic is not a Democracy it's nothing but a play on words thinking we have a choice and free will under their guise of government. We don't. It's an chosen oligarchy .

With all the illegals Immigrants coming in changing the demographics and give the new proletarians some sense of Change so the ruling elites can keep up the facade of a free elected Democracy as the agent of fairness for all.

When the dollar collapses and hyper inflation hits the game will be over.Then we will get The NWO Marxism,with an iron fist with total control. No firearms but a nice constitution like in Red China. Even they spout the same garage as here under their Article 2 All power in the People’s Republic of China belongs to the people

serf

https://english.www.gov.cn/archive/lawsregulations/201911/20/content_WS5ed8856ec6d0b3f0e9499913.html

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

I hate to them being sent anywhere but back where they came from.

RLTW

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

many years ago the mayor of Cincinatti loaded up busses of the homeless and unwanted types bussed them by greyhound to Florida . I was fairly young and did not pay much attention politics were not even on my radar

if I remember correctly I think he got his butt handed to him over the stunt but he tried LOL

• bitlockerbitlocker Member Posts: 299 ✭✭

they don't want to live with mexicans

• Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭

...Two buses so far with a third on the way...

...Far all I care, zip tie 'em, put 'em on a bus, and send them to that senile idiots house in Delaware...I'd rather they all be sent to North Korea, or Iran, but they wont take 'em ...

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

10 busses so far now. I know this is not a solution, BUT Abbott is doing SOMETHING. That is drawing media attention, even the whack a mole networks. So that in itself is a good thing. Americans have SHORT attention spans and this helps people to see there is a HUGE problem with illegals STILL. Will it stop the FLOOD of illegals, NO, but he is doing what he can legally. That is why Republicans have such a hard time enacting change, we do things LEGALLY whereas the Dems lie/cheat/steal everything they want!

PS, loving Fl Gov Desantis too! I wish all the other Republican Gov would step up and do the job they were elected to do also!!