In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

First bus arrives

BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2022 in Politics

Well Gov Abbott followed through with his promise. I wonder how many of thE illegals have been mugged so far? Bob

Comments

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

They brought ghost guns with them so they should be ok.

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

Don't mess with Texas!

• mstrblastermstrblaster Member Posts: 241 ✭✭✭

Unfortunately, I'm curious as to why it took a year and a half to take ANY action at all from anyone!!!!! Nobody has done anything until now!! Really!!

To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go out into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness, how cheap, how cowardly, how pathetic. Ted Nugent.
  • mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

I agree that it took way too long. BUT my hat is off to Abbott. I only wish the rest of the governors would also find their spine! Better late than never!

And psaki had to thank him for helping the illegals reach their destination (trying to spin it) LMAO.......priceless!😁

• waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

I remember Texas wanted to finish the wall, but the federal government wouldn’t let Texas have the material to finish it.

This idea of busing people up to Washington DC is really a nice idea, only problem is, Texas will run out of money, where the feds can just keep on printing more money. I would rather see them while they are still able to bus them, is, send them to San Francisco.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

Bussing should have been back over the Mexican border with a huge brand on there forehead next time over the brand in the form of a target would serve as a bullseye

• hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭

now pelosi will finally have a good reason for the fence.......

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭

He shouldn't have done it. Now he, too is guilty of Human Trafficking like biden.

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Go Gregg go!

At least he has a spine and is doing something!(very limited legally what Govs can do, but he is stepping up!) Wish others would toe the line too!

"Texas has transported more than 900 illegal immigrants to Washington D.C., in an effort to get the attention of federal lawmakers and persuade the Biden administration to take action in securing the southern border, Gov. Gregg Abbott said."