In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

20 Federal 'Assets' Embedded At Capitol On Jan. 6,

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

I always suspected the USA capitol riots in D.C.on Jan 6th was stage or helped by Federal officials and It was a scheme taken right from the history books of Burning the Reichstag's to crack down on political dissents in Nazi Germany in 1933.

serf

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/20-federal-assets-embedded-capitol-jan-6-court-filing-says

“At least 20 FBI and ATF assets were embedded around the Capitol on J6,” read a footnote on Page 6 of the motion. No other details were provided in the document.

The footnote said defense attorneys “combed through a mountain of discovery,” including FBI form 302 summaries of interviews conducted by FBI agents.

Comments

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Yepp..you pretty much nailed it.. what amazes me is how easily they got by with it...next time will be even worse..

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

"Once the insurrection was started"

Also...it was NOT a riot!

PS......it NEVER started. These were a group of people(mostly patriots fed up with being silent) that were LED into the capital by all sorts of groups, including blm, antifa, and yes the Feds themselves.

Look back through history at REAL insurrections, this was a planned protest that went off course. They did NOT burn anything down, they broke a few windows(prob the feds and antifa did that part) and YES they did trespass. Trespass is NOT an insurrection NOR treason. It should have went way better, but the govt actors were the only ones that killed someone.

• wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

Frankly I think the FBI should be abolished.

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

I think term limits with some kind of qualifier where lawyers and lobbyist have less control of the mechanics of writing bills and passing laws that give away our rights to special interest by them using super -pacs to get them elected.

serf