In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ithaca gun company western arms double

I’m wanting to buy a western arms ( made by Ithaca) 20 gauge double barrel. If you have one or see one online some where please text me at 402-920-2344

thanks

Comments

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

While not expressly forbiden, offers to circumvent the auction process are generally frowned upon.

https://forums.gunbroker.com/discussion/745966/want-ad-forum-rules-must-read#latest

• ts1640ts1640 Member Posts: 2

I am not trying to circumvent the auction, if someone sees my want ad have what im looking for I hope they put it up for auction. If some is surfing the web and comes across one for sale I hope they contact me and tell me where to look. I am completely aware there is currently one up for auction, I personally don’t like the condition of the gun. The last one I seen that I did bid, I lost because I was unaware the auction times ended in eastern time zone. I need the western arms 20 gauge to complete my collection of western arms doubles ( with double trigger) once I have that collection done, my plan is to start looking for the single triggers.