In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

Sounds like George Orwell's 1984 Ministry of Truth is about to become a reality. It is amazing how prophetic that work of fiction turned out to be. It seems that some of our politicians must have been assigned that book in high school and decided it was a good blueprint for our country. I took the book as a warning and they took it as a plan. Bob

• Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******

Yeah, I'm sure that the DHS and the rest of the government will only tell us true facts from now on... and @BobJudy yes they all believe that Orwell's book was written as their game plan.

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭

"One other note. Anybody find it ironic Biden's government is setting up a truth board after they have been caught repeatedly lying to us."

All a matter of perception: I think they're a bunch of lying criminals and they think I'm an anarchist trying to overthrow their regime.

• 62vld204262vld2042 Member Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

I read yesterday, on the DailyMail website, that there are some whistleblower employees saying that CDC and FDA decisions/actions were POLITICALLY influenced.

If true.........WOW!!........what everyone thought, is now out in the open.

Anyone else see this?

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******

There is such a thing as "Political Science" but unfortunately, they were never meant to be literally combined!

If you think the Orwell book 1984 is scary, just wait until "Catcher In The Rye" comes to a town near you!

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

It looks like we are on our way to becoming China #2..

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

We become more like the communist party everyday.Gun confiscation is next !Their will be no first amendment without The 2nd amendment and they go hand to hand.

serf

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭

Nina Jankowicz, the new czar of the Ministry of 'Truth' is another nut case that Obiden has managed to pull out of his pile of fruit loops. With the administration's cadre of greenies, LGBTQXYZ, affirmative action, woke appointees and devastating energy policies, I am not sure this country is ever going to recover. I hope I am wrong.

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

It looks bad.. very bad.. some guy tried to stop this from happening.. but they got rid of him.. looks like he was telling the truth.. they have control now..and they're going to keep it..

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭

Whoever controls the food, controls the people.

Just wait. With ever increasing diesel prices, and now an apparent shortage on fertilizer.....food shortages are not far behind.

It's ALL by design. Hopefully y'all have plenty of lead and seeds!