In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

hope this isn't true.......

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in US Military Veteran Forum

but in todays world I would almost lay money on it. Heard at the VA this morning a lady telling the guy next to me they closed a VA facility in either montanoe or oklahoma???? and sent all the staff to the border to treat the illegals, and rumor has it they are about to make big cuts to the VA system at least in west virginia, the nurses all told me about the cuts for the 3 larger VA's in WVa. someone needs a big ole slap upside the head for thinking about cuts with all the money wasted these days in the gov't............

Comments

• GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭

I believe it is true. Diverting VA resources to take care of the illegals coming in by the droves when 41 goes away. "Heard" it on the news I believe. The nut in charge needs impeached if or when that happens.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

I have not heard they closed any places but they have sent a lot of the VA staff to the border to take care of there new voters

canrt post what I think about it

also heard billions of dollars of the covid money the schools used to teach the "woke and gender " BS to the kids

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭

Yes there is some merit to that factoid. Ted Cruz was speaking out on that subject. The info as far as I know can only be found on his website.

Dont expect bias partisan media to make this public because it makes Biden and DEMOCRATs look bad. DEMOCRATs have a long history of cutting military spending in favor of vote buying social programs.

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

From what I gather, it might just be true. Bastages.

• claysclays Member Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭✭

It is true. I read the article about it a couple of days ago on politico news. When I brought it up at our breakfast group meeting, (which is composed mostly of vets), they just dismissed it as normal democrat politics. I replied "maybe you will be concerned when you get dismissed from the VA for an illegal".

• JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭✭

Please God save this country from the lunatic politicians in charge any way you can.... Amen

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee